Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
NFL Football

NFL 2021 week 14 picks, predictions and discussions.16346

I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Helluva game.
Post 26 IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user
And I was going to turn it off at half time, glad I stuck with it.
Post 27 IP   flag post
Miss Chanandler Bong jake private msg quote post Address this user
Wow! Great game!! My buddy threw his keyboard through the window. Sorry. Not sorry Oops, woke the kids! Bad dad!!
Post 28 IP   flag post
Miss Chanandler Bong jake private msg quote post Address this user
Correction: Buddy went through one pane, not the second. I stand corrected.
Post 29 IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user
@Darkseid_of_Town and @CBPI post the rest of the weeks wins and I'll added them.

Post 30 IP   flag post

Collector cbpi private msg quote post Address this user

Post 31 IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user

Post 32 IP   flag post

Post 33 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Boring games so far this morning.
Post 34 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
Boring games so far this morning.

I agreed, so I was fine with a visitor coming over and missing the third quarters and most of the fourth quarters of both games. But Washington is making it an interesting game!!! The Cowboys must of been watching the Vikes on Thursday. LOL
Post 35 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O
The Cowboys must of been watching the Vikes on Thursday. LOL

If I were a conspiracy guy, I would think that Prescot was paid to lose the game, but the Defense would not let him.
Post 36 IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
oh well, I love it when we win ...although letting them come that far back was ...odd
Post 37 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Wow!!! This is turning into a great first half!!!
Post 38 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O
Wow!!! This is turning into a great first half!!!

Yeah it is, but I kinda figured GB would make adjustments during halftime... so far it appears so. I picked GB for the win but I'm rooting for Chicago.

Earlier games I watched...

Washington obviously didn't show up. This was the game I was looking forward to.

Bills @ Bucs - that was an exciting game. Really thought the Bills would take it though.
Post 39 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
I'm not aware of the rule but the announcers said that if a player is pushed out of bounds, but tries to get back in immediately then there's no penalty. I think they should've picked the flag up on the muffed GB punt return. It cost Chicago at least 6 points and I don't think GB would've covered the 12.5 point spread without that call.

Even in slow motion it looked like he got back in bounds pretty quick. Not sure if this applies to the situation, it's more about receivers.

https://www.rookieroad.com/football/penalties/player-out-of-bounds-on-kick/
Post 40 IP   flag post

Post 41 IP   flag post
That was a helluva game, but I was anticipating a better performance from Arizona. I really thought they would take this one.
Post 42 IP   flag post
Congratulation to @michaelekrupp for being closest to the score.

He and @Jake had 12 wins

Post 43 IP   flag post
@Pre_Coder I'm confused why they threw a bomb on a 3rd and one, knowing they were going to go for it on 4th or why they didn't kick the field goal. Awful play calling imo.
Post 44 IP   flag post
Collector ShallaBal private msg quote post Address this user
@zdoes thanks for doing all the stats
One small correction, Jake is at 128....not 138.
Post 45 IP   flag post
@ShallaBal Thanks for the correction, that will teach me not to do math after midnight.

I'll correct it on next weeks totals.
Post 46 IP   flag post
600878 46 21
This topic is archived. Start new topic?