Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Questions

Newly Slabbed Comics’ Grading Notes Not Working16299

Collector Eclipse9665 private msg quote post Address this user
I just got some books back from CBCS. I tried to look at one specific book’s grading notes, but they are not showing up. It says the number is invalid. I tried scanning the QR code, but it did not work. I tried removing the last digits of the code as suggested in another thread, but it did not work.

Any help or information is appreciated.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Rongro private msg quote post Address this user
@Eclipse9665 If you submit through the Oakville hub, they do not upload any info. You will have to reach out and ask them to upload it. Not sure why the Oakville subs are void of any communication, but thats how it is.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Eclipse9665 private msg quote post Address this user
@Rongro Yes I did submit through Oakville, I had a feeling it may be that because my comics are not in my dashboard either. Thanks a lot.

What have you done to get that info uploaded? Do I simply email them with the invoice number explaining the problem and wait?
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Rongro private msg quote post Address this user
@Eclipse9665 Honestly, reach out to steve borock on facebook. Phoning, emails, it all seems to be a waste of time. I messaged him a few times, and he was quick to respond and very nice about me reaching out to him. But he knows the customer service is non existent. Hopefully they get a grip on that.
Post 4 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
I believe the invoice needs to be finalized or closed. Once this happens, the books should show up.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector 7001442AA001 private msg quote post Address this user
Did your GRADERS NOTES ever show up ? I just received a submission back and the notes aren't posted for my books. I'm curious if it just takes a little time ?
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector Chewy private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse9665
@Rongro Yes I did submit through Oakville, I had a feeling it may be that because my comics are not in my dashboard either. Thanks a lot.

What have you done to get that info uploaded? Do I simply email them with the invoice number explaining the problem and wait?

i got mine back a while back. same thing. just email customer service it, it took me a couple times but they close the order and then you'll be able to see the notes
Post 7 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
@Eclipse9665 @Chewy - this happens sporadically as they are a little behind.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Yep...took 3 weeks? but now all my books are showing
Post 9 IP   flag post
601281 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?