Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Just show something cool: Part 416283

The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Imagine this one....

Post 101 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
I just emailed asking if he'd do the steranko cover..... I'll post an answer when I get it
Post 102 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@Bronte - Why not just buy the real book?

Post 103 IP   flag post
Yours for sale?

Edit

I have 2 possibly mid grade copies being pressed and graded. I prolly won't see them till mid next year though. I always wanted high grade but the price and timing on when I had money was always a problem in past.
Post 104 IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
@Byrdibyrd

What would you have him do?

Personally if he did commissions I would ask him to do a nick fury / steranko with his psychedelic art covers

Wouldn't that be amazing!? Steranko's Nick Fury #7 (the Dali cover) would be another good one. I still have a soft spot for Silver Surfer #4. Also, I'd be interested in some classics, too, like Detective #31.
Post 105 IP   flag post

Quote:
I just emailed asking if he'd do the steranko cover..... I'll post an answer when I get it
I'd be very interested to know! Thanks!
Post 106 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
I think some of the pieces sit on top of the background. I don't think it's made from one solid piece.
That is entirely possible. I'd love to see one up close.
Post 107 IP   flag post
Approximately 175 for commissioned piece. She sent me a link.

Wooden Custom Comic Book Custom Wooden 3D Comic Book Replica | Etsy
https://www.etsy.com/conversations/1056613253?utm_source=transactional&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=convo_notifications_010170_10683759063_0_0&campaign_label=convo_notifications&utm_content=&email_sent=1639268982&euid=2D0S59zge0CML6ltXn9dQOY0MSc0&eaid=215009511513&x_eaid=02e83d278a&link_clicked=8#last
Post 108 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrdibyrd
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
I think some of the pieces sit on top of the background. I don't think it's made from one solid piece.
That is entirely possible. I'd love to see one up close.

It's very impressive artwork.
Post 109 IP   flag post
Discussing discounts on multiple pieces.

We might have to do a group purchase. Lol
Post 110 IP   flag post
@Bronte WOW, that is very reasonable, considering how the finished piece looks. I may be getting a holiday gift for myself this year.

@DrWatson It's really impressive, and I'm surprised at that price for such a nice show piece.
Post 111 IP   flag post
15% off if you buy multiples. ONLY stipulation. It must be mailed to same place.
Post 112 IP   flag post
Quote:
15% off if you buy multiples. ONLY stipulation. It must be mailed to same place.

Not surprising. Good discount, though. If only I weren't the only one in my family interested in comics...
Post 113 IP   flag post
I'm trying to see if I can "con" a buddy to go in with me so I can get one. I'm telling her it would be great for her husband. Lol
Post 114 IP   flag post
@Bronte Work it!
Post 115 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Had a little free time to do some painting this weekend:

Post 116 IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user

Post 117 IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbayMafia
Had a little free time to do some painting this weekend:

Nicely done but the sky lacks realism. Wrong color.
Post 118 IP   flag post
Quote:
Approximately 175 for commissioned piece. She sent me a link.

Wooden Custom Comic Book Custom Wooden 3D Comic Book Replica | Etsy
https://www.etsy.com/conversations/1056613253?utm_source=transactional&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=convo_notifications_010170_10683759063_0_0&campaign_label=convo_notifications&utm_content=&email_sent=1639268982&euid=2D0S59zge0CML6ltXn9dQOY0MSc0&eaid=215009511513&x_eaid=02e83d278a&link_clicked=8#last

These are definitely very cool but are more tech than anything else… awesome tech making this doable at these prices.

An artistic hand to input and manage the workflow and finishing touches.
Post 119 IP   flag post
being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
She Fine...

clickable text

Post 120 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Just finished painting this bust today. The first picture is from the seller. This is going to be a gift to a friend of mine.

Post 121 IP   flag post
@Jesse_O That is fantastic!! The bust is a knockout!
Post 122 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
I set this up last night. I played the clarinet in the 4th grade but have no other experience with a musical instrument.

Post 123 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
I set this up last night. I played the clarinet in the 4th grade but have no other experience with a musical instrument.

Well you definitely have the inspiring view in your favor.

Piano is a lot easier to pick-up than clarinet.

My non-traditional advice is to first learn some basic left hand chords. You can look up the patterns. Three finger chords (think pinky, middle, thumb) and start chording out some songs you enjoy. Then add your right hand…

Learning chords first will get you some hand strength and you will be able to “make music” faster than reading single note melodies… I am sure you will find the play along patterns on youtube.

The key is maintaining interest and enjoyment.
Post 124 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
@flanders

Start with the Star Wars theme and you'll feel like a pro:
Post 125 IP   flag post
@Davethebrave That is a gorgeous view. WOW!
Post 126 IP   flag post
Last ronin Statue

https://www.sideshow.com/collectibles/tmnt-the-last-ronin-pcs-909027?var=908928&utm_source=Google&utm_medium=OSP&utm_campaign=GoogleMerchant&utm_nooverride=1&gclid=Cj0KCQiAqvaNBhDLARIsAH1Pq51RnaXmAWRZkh6F_KdgJkXUUgiGGgBxk-YDiFO_rreAWZWUCEo2_P0aAizaEALw_wcB
Post 127 IP   flag post
@Bronte I don’t collect statues but that is pretty cool.
Post 128 IP   flag post
Neither do I. But it looks very close to the last ronin #1 and #5 by bartling
Post 129 IP   flag post
That is a gorgeous statue!
Post 130 IP   flag post
600895 999 30