Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Just show something cool: Part 416283

The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@Davethebrave

Do you go through where the dipstick plug hole is? Generally that is so narrow I would imagine the type would have to be super tiny.....
Post 951 IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
@Davethebrave

Do you go through where the dipstick plug hole is? Generally that is so narrow I would imagine the type would have to be super tiny.....

Through the dipstick tube, correct. There are different hose attachments for different dipstick tube sizes. You can pump manually or powered (I did it manually). Takes a bit longer to drain fully vs drain plug but you only have to manually pump intermittently. For the XC60 you can use the wider tube. Flow was pretty fast.

Biggest plus for me was avoiding skid plate removal, which is a pain. Many SUVs have one and some cars too. I had it positioned in an oil catch but the pump didn’t spill a drop.

Anyone using an extractor should make sure they get the right capacity for how much oil their car holds. It is easy enough to stop/drain but I would avoid that step. I have enough room in this one (about 8 quart max) for my Volvos.

Edit: Volvo filters are accessible from the top… if the filter requires lifting car to gain access, much of the advantage is lost.
Post 952 IP   flag post
Collector Emp162 private msg quote post Address this user

Going with a hockey theme
Post 953 IP   flag post

Something for my Canadian friends
Post 954 IP   flag post

Anyone up for a tour
Post 955 IP   flag post

For the hunter
Post 956 IP   flag post

Something different and old/cool
Post 957 IP   flag post
I award you no points… stanley_1883 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 958 IP   flag post
You can't get good wood on the ball every time. HotKeyComics private msg quote post Address this user

Everyone keeps saying Captain Britian but I saw this fan art for Henry and thought he would really nail Reed too!
Post 959 IP   flag post
Collector RareComics private msg quote post Address this user
Love this one. Bugs' carrot counts the seconds. I think it is early 1950s.

Post 960 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Just finished putting this one together.

Post 961 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davethebrave
For anyone who wants an alternative to removing skid plates/going under the car for oil changes, consider one of these. Used an oil extractor for the first time last week to change oil. Revelation.

Didn’t solve the engineering idiocy of the car where I had to remove the front headlight to gain access to the filter… but still a good bit more convenient than jacking the car to go under (including detaching a skid plate) in addition to the headlamp removal.

I have one of these!! All those years ago I should have ponied up for the powered version vs manual pump...oil changes are a breeze especially since my diesel has the cartridge oil filter also easy to reach!
Post 962 IP   flag post
To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user

Post 963 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Saw these on eBay and thought they were cool. The seller is offering various custom packed figures

Post 964 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
At the LCS today….

Post 965 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Wow that is damn cool
Post 966 IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
That looks so awesome!
Post 967 IP   flag post
Finally got it back from being framed.

Post 968 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
Finally got it back from being framed.

wow! nice frame too! congrats!!
Post 969 IP   flag post
Thanks. I took some more stuff to the same shop, and since neither myself nor the shop owner could remember if they'd had the print in their possession for two or three years, I ended up getting it framed for free.
Post 970 IP   flag post
You can't get good wood on the ball every time. HotKeyComics private msg quote post Address this user
This guy does some amazing acapella and this is his best one imo
Africa
Post 971 IP   flag post
Not much of an apple fan, but thought this was very cool way to save puppy.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/australian-shepherd-swept-away-california-222728431.html
Post 972 IP   flag post
I purposely don't buy the bigger Apple products, but I have plans to buy Air Tags for my luggage. The best deal is to buy them in a 4-pack, but I only travel with three pieces of luggage (checked suitcase, two personal bags), so I was wondering what I might do with the 4th tag. Now I'm thinking I might give it to my step-dad for his dog!
Post 973 IP   flag post
If it can save a pet, I would be all for it. Too bad they don't have an android equivalent.
Post 974 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
If it can save a pet, I would be all for it. Too bad they don't have an android equivalent.

Give it time.
Post 975 IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user
Oh my gawddddd. This thing is freaking awesome. 27x40 double sided poster I got from Disney a while back and just got the glow box in today. I’m loving it.
Post 976 IP   flag post
Is that Bree Larson, Captain Marvel, in the middle? It's odd that the poster would feature her center stage and not list her name at the top. Perhaps I'm wrong or missed it. Regardless, it's a very nice poster.
Post 977 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@DrWatson That's Scarlett Johansson. Bree does not appear to be in the picture.
Post 978 IP   flag post
@GAC Shows how much I know. What a dumb ass, lol.

In my defense, if there is one, I haven't seen The Rise of Ultron, Infinity War, or End Game.

Post 979 IP   flag post
@DrWatson All good! Scarlett did radically change her look in this movie and does resemble Bree...similar hair style. 🍻
Post 980 IP   flag post
601501 999 30