Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Just show something cool: Part 416283

You can't get good wood on the ball every time. HotKeyComics private msg quote post Address this user

😮🥳
Post 851 IP   flag post
No rust here... Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
@HotKeyComics

Is there a problem with the Earth's gravitational pull?

Post 852 IP   flag post
Jose Varese has a new kickstarter if anyone is interested.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/josevarese/tight-lines?ref=ksr_email_user_new_project_from_creator_youve_backed
Post 853 IP   flag post
Sold this

Shipped in this

Sold this

Shipped in this

I usually only do a sketch on the box if the sale is over 100.00

Last year I was feeling it and whipped out some markers for this one.
Sold this

Shipped in this

Post 854 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Salvaged a portion of my grandfathers peg board before selling the old home in 2020....just got it up in the garage. Somewhere I have the hardware but I might just get new stuff

Post 855 IP   flag post

It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 856 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 857 IP   flag post
I like bean sprouts. James42 private msg quote post Address this user

My kid turned six last week, and wanted a Star Wars birthday party. So I spent my free time over the past two months building lightsabers for the kids to play with.
Post 858 IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
@James42
That may be one of the coolest things I've ever seen and/or heard.
Post 859 IP   flag post
My new obsession!! - just won a Parker 51 fountain pen - judging by the photos it is a Mark 1 so early 50's or earlier -I'll know more when I have it in hand and can see the date code clearly

This went for about $100 less than comparable pens - I think mainly because it is personalized with the original owners name - which I am totally cool with!!

I googled the name and there is a wiki page - the dates and profession match up with someone who would own this type of pen back in the 50's
back then this would have been $15+ so in todays $$ that is roughly $185+ for a pen (has a gold nib!)

Holger Sigurdsson Blomqvist ( June 7, 1926, Turku – August 6, 2014, Espoo ) was a Finnish engineer and business manager who received the title of industrial councilor. [1]

Blomqvist's parents were Consul General Sigurd Blomqvist and Margit Wiklund and spouse 1957–1985 Sigrid Madeleine Valborg Vivika Lindeman. Blomqvist participated in the Continuation War as a high school student and became a high school student after the war. He graduated from Hanken with a degree in Economics in 1948, but completed his Mining engineering degreein Sweden in 1950 . The following year, he went to work as a sales engineer for the Swedish company Hällefors Bruks, a sales company that exported steel, cellulose and kraft paper. After returning to Sweden in 1953, Blomqvist worked for Bofors until 1956 , from where he moved to the position of Vice President of Bofors' Finnish subsidiary. From 1960, he was the CEO of Suomen Bofors Oy. Under Blomqvist's leadership, the company expanded rapidly, the number of personnel increased fivefold by the end of the 1970s, and the turnover grew from four million FIM to 73 million FIM.After Bofors was owned by Uddeholms in 1986, Blomqvist worked until 1988 as the CEO of Oy Uddeholm Ab in Finland and after that on the company's board. He received the title of industrial councilor in 1980. [1]

Post 860 IP   flag post
I'm not a plagiarist. I'm also not illiterate. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user
I think this is cool. Ultra-Humanite! Stargirl final season

Post 861 IP   flag post
analogue simulator - drive a tank through a tiny world!

Post 862 IP   flag post
Collector RareComics private msg quote post Address this user
Sheet music from c. 1924 with cover by Vargas. For Ziegfeld Follies. Didn't quite fit on my scanner.

Post 863 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
Came into my lcs to run while owner is away, found this on the desk. Another person helps out one day a week and left this drawing here. At the moment he just does coloring on a comic or two and is getting into drawing.

Post 864 IP   flag post
@southerncross
That's not a bad sketch for someone who's just getting into drawing.
Post 865 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
@Byrdibyrd looking at it, it looks like Ryan that's the guys name just doodle it quickly. I want to get him to do a sketch cover for me with the flash.
Post 866 IP   flag post
@southerncross
That could be nice! And you say he does colouring. A coloured Flash sketch would look amazing.
Post 867 IP   flag post
@Byrdibyrd yeah I'd like him to do a homage cover of Flash 123, he mentioned he'll do two. One coloured and one just inked.

I just need to find two blank flash covers. I've looked at comic book stores and conventions and gave yet to find two blank Flash covers for him to work on.
Post 868 IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
Post 869 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Cool cat photos

https://petapixel.com/2022/11/11/photographer-captures-comedic-stray-cats-on-the-streets-of-tokyo/
Post 870 IP   flag post
@Bronte

Must... give... more... LIKES...!
Post 871 IP   flag post
Anyone ever have and or play with the original Nerf Football in the 70's?
You already know I did... lol...

Post 872 IP   flag post
How about "SIMON"......

or Battleship

A favorite was Tinkertoy

And of course we had to have some Lincoln Logs right...

Post 873 IP   flag post
Collector Emp162 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 874 IP   flag post
Collector RareComics private msg quote post Address this user
An awesome cookie jar. Bought at the Magic Kingdom in Disneyworld in 1979 for $15. Snow's character really shines!

Post 875 IP   flag post
You were too cool if you had one of these in 1975'
I lived on a street that was on a hill, so I could fly going downhill.
The trip back up was a bit slower lol...

Post 876 IP   flag post
Collector Emp162 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 877 IP   flag post
I'm not a plagiarist. I'm also not illiterate. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nearmint67

I never had one but the Green Machine was the hot lick in my neighborhood in the late 70"s
Post 878 IP   flag post

Post 879 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by drmccoy74
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nearmint67

I never had one but the Green Machine was the hot lick in my neighborhood in the late 70"s

I lived at the bottom of a hill when I was growing up and it was Big Wheels up and down that hill All Day Long!
Post 880 IP   flag post
600902 999 30