CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Just show something cool: Part 416283

past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
My Babas (grandmothers) mixer.... I love this thing...beautiful!!


Post 776 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
A classic Oster? Next to a spanking new ninja?
Post 777 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
When I was a tiny kid, my brother and I used to get our cookies out of this


Post 778 • IP   flag post
If the viagra is working you should be well over a 9.8. xkonk private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
A classic Oster? Next to a spanking new ninja?


gotta catch 'em all
Post 779 • IP   flag post
Collector dpiercy private msg quote post Address this user
Always wanted a Stretch Armstrong.

Post 780 • IP   flag post


I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 781 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Cookie monsters real name


Post 782 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
So this just showed up in my Facebook feed:

Morticia Addams by ☆ Nathan Szerdy


Post 783 • IP   flag post
Collector Murm private msg quote post Address this user
What you are looking at is a panel from Faust #8 blown up to 30x38. An artist friend of mine did this for me 30 years ago.



Post 784 • IP   flag post
Collector Emp162 private msg quote post Address this user



48" spiderman standee
Post 785 • IP   flag post
Collector Emp162 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 786 • IP   flag post
Collector Emp162 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 787 • IP   flag post
Collector Emp162 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 788 • IP   flag post
Collector Emp162 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 789 • IP   flag post
Collector Emp162 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 790 • IP   flag post
Collector Emp162 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 791 • IP   flag post
Collector Emp162 private msg quote post Address this user


Post 792 • IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
@Emp162
I loved that show! I have some of the Charlton comics, but no gum.
Post 793 • IP   flag post
Collector Emp162 private msg quote post Address this user


Post 794 • IP   flag post
I am not an illiterate plagiarist. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user
I have never seen this before but very very cool.

Post 795 • IP   flag post
Collector Emp162 private msg quote post Address this user




Still some chocolate left for highest bidder on chocolate
Post 796 • IP   flag post
Collector Emp162 private msg quote post Address this user
For the Wolverine fan




Post 797 • IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
For the Wolverine fan who has no shame.


Post 798 • IP   flag post
Collector Emp162 private msg quote post Address this user
Lol, very nice
Post 799 • IP   flag post
Collector Emp162 private msg quote post Address this user
Cool for hockey fans I think



Post 800 • IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
@Emp162
A Wayne Gretzky rookie card should be cool all over!
Post 801 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrdibyrd
For the Wolverine fan who has no shame.




What is it?
Post 802 • IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
@Bronte
That is a corded phone that requires no electricity to work. Since I live in an area prone to disasters, I keep one around in case the power goes out. I have a landline, and as long as I have the Wolver-Phone, I can call out, even if my power grid is down.
Post 803 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Emp162 Very cool for sure!! Greatest player to ever play the game...here's my favourite Leaf.


Post 804 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@Byrdibyrd

Very cool. I see the cord now.
Landlines are great during emergencies. It's just a Shame they cost so much nowadays.
Post 805 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30