Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Just show something cool: Part 416283

I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbayMafia
I remember even at 6-7 years old with Hot Wheels, the Corvette Stingray always stuck out to me as the coolest car with the coolest name. Corvette really didn't have many big misses in design over the years.

This one is the C3 body style. The C4 which I believe came out in 1983, plus the newer ones, I never cared much for.
Post 726 IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
Those C3s actually have a lot of carryover from the much more expensive C2s.

C4 moved away from the sexy “Coke bottle” / Stingray styling and lost a lot of style points for me.
Post 727 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davethebrave
Those C3s actually have a lot of carryover from the much more expensive C2s.

C4 moved away from the sexy “Coke bottle” / Stingray styling and lost a lot of style points for me.

I agree. After 1978 the same thing happened to the Firebird Trans-Ams and Chevy Cameros. They looked like a sporty car that daddy would buy for his daughter on their 16th B-Day.
Post 728 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
"Woman's Chicken Lays An Extremely Rare Round Egg - The Dodo" https://www.thedodo.com/daily-dodo/womans-chicken-lays-an-extremely-rare-round-egg
Post 729 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
I spent 3 hours on an airplane today talking with this remarkable guy. We had a lot in common. Except that he has been far more successful than me and came from far worse circumstances. Pretty much an against-all-odds success story. But we shared many common philosophies on life and how to treat people. I ordered his book shortly after getting off the plane:
https://www.amazon.com/Cracks-Wall-Ronnie-Stallworth-Sr/dp/173555670X
Post 730 IP   flag post

Found this mantis in the grass while playing with the kids. Son and daughter were fascinated by her (she was our house guest for a short while).

Checking out the lambo:

Too bad I don’t have a “Mantis Green” Pagani but the inspiration is evident:

After releasing her back into the yard, she insisted on saying bye one last time:

Post 731 IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
We would get a mantis under the porchlight at our old house up in the mountains. She would snag bugs flying around the light. She was amazing to watch.
Post 732 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
A litter of 13 French bulldogs....

https://www.fox19.com/2022/09/14/french-bulldog-gives-birth-13-puppies-nky/
Post 733 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davethebrave
Found this mantis in the grass while playing with the kids. Son and daughter were fascinated by her (she was our house guest for a short while).

Checking out the lambo:

Too bad I don’t have a “Mantis Green” Pagani but the inspiration is evident:

After releasing her back into the yard, she insisted on saying bye one last time:

That creature is pretty amazing!!
Post 734 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
A litter of 13 French bulldogs....

https://www.fox19.com/2022/09/14/french-bulldog-gives-birth-13-puppies-nky/

Good night! Mama is gonna be busy! I wonder if the pups will need supplemental milk, 'cause it wouldn't surprise me if mama couldn't provide for that many. What a shame I don't live closer, or I'd happily volunteer for bottle-feeding duties that involve adorable puppies.
Post 735 IP   flag post
@Byrdibyrd

They say mother and puppies are healthy. So I'm assuming they have it covered. If I recall correctly batman66 had some puppies for sale at one point. They apparently go for an arm and a leg. If thsts correct, this owner just hit the jackpot. Although I feel terrible for the mommy dog. I can't imagine it's easy to see your litter slowly dissappear....
Post 736 IP   flag post
@Bronte
Poor, worn out mama might not miss the first ones to go too much. It'd be nice if she could keep one, though, and have a friend.

Breeder definitely hit the jackpot, though! WOW! Those Frenchie pups are not cheap.
Post 737 IP   flag post
Deleted scene from Dr strange 2.

Apparent fight scene

https://www.screengeek.net/2022/09/23/doctor-strange-2-deleted-scene-r-rated-scarlet-witch/
Post 738 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
Deleted scene from Dr strange 2.

DAYUM!
Post 739 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Wow

Post 740 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Beautiful sunrise this morning.

Post 741 IP   flag post
Post 742 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
To counter @esaravo and the beautiful sunrise I present a "beautiful" evening for a sail??

About 20 minutes later the squall blew through with 20kn+ gusts and a deluge of rain....was nice after though

Post 743 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 744 IP   flag post
Collector Murm private msg quote post Address this user
I want these more than I should. Have not taken my GT Pro Performer out of storage in years but now I want to build a Mongoose with these bad boys. Must resist.

Post 745 IP   flag post
being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user

Post 746 IP   flag post
You can't get good wood on the ball every time. HotKeyComics private msg quote post Address this user

Post 747 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murmonster
I want these more than I should. Have not taken my GT Pro Performer out of storage in years but now I want to build a Mongoose with these bad boys. Must resist.

Oh man!! back in my younger days I was huge into freestyle bmxing...I too had GT Performer...white....odi mushroom grips....a lot of bodily injuries!! good times!!!
Post 748 IP   flag post
@HotKeyComics
Harrison Ford as General Ross? I'd watch that.
Post 749 IP   flag post
@WMorse
I just tried the CBCS order tracker and I found it very helpful. Checked on all my outstanding orders. Nice to know where things are in the process.
Post 750 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by WMorse

Thanks for sharing this @WMorse!! I just made a post about this and gave you credit!!
Post 751 IP   flag post
You can't get good wood on the ball every time. HotKeyComics private msg quote post Address this user

I don't see Eugene Levy.
Post 752 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by HotKeyComics

I don't see Eugene Levy.

He’s busy with an actual career.
Post 753 IP   flag post
No rust here... Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murmonster

You ain't wrong.
In 1980 I had one of these.

And after a little bartering, and a fresh paint job, I turned it into one of these.

I had the coolest bike in the hood....
Post 754 IP   flag post
My son’s Hotwheels/Matchbox collection (Part 1) (not on infinite loop):

Post 755 IP   flag post
598059 999 30