CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Just show something cool: Part 416283

Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by WMorse
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pre_Coder
I swear Taco Bell meat is canned Alpo with hot sauce. Never again.

Probably didn't wake up constipated.

Can't argue that it keeps you regular.
Post 701 IP   flag post
being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
You want guac and/or sour cream with your Taco Bell meal?

Lock & Load:

Post 702 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
Quote:
I swear Taco Bell meat is canned Alpo

That's what canned corned beef hash smells like to me.

It's amazing how what smelled like ambrosia when I was a kid smells like my cat's hairballs now.
Post 703 IP   flag post
being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrdibyrd
Quote:
Quote:

It's amazing how what smelled like ambrosia when I was a kid smells like my cat's hairballs now.

CBCS Forum profound statement of the day.
Post 704 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrdibyrd
Quote:
Quote:

CBCS Forum profound statement of the day.

Thank my cat and her gourmet hairballs.
Post 705 IP   flag post

Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

That's a great visual. Starbucks is not a franchise, but I'm not sure if there is anything else on that page that is not a franchise. Maybe Panera? Pretty sure all the larger ones are franchises. Kind of makes you understand when they say that small businesses are the backbone of America. Each of those big dots represents a significantly large number of small business owners.
Post 706 IP   flag post
Don't think Chipotle has any franchisee operated locations.
Post 707 IP   flag post
You can't get good wood on the ball every time. HotKeyComics private msg quote post Address this user

Post 708 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Sunrise on Narragansett Bay this morning.

Post 709 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Not sure which is more impressive. Picture or name of bay
Post 710 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
I was.operating the flags (for the start sequence) at our club regatta on Saturday...some decent racing

Post 711 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
@esaravo @KatKomics you both have ultimately convinced me I have lived in boring areas, and I have a boring life.
Post 712 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Ukrainian hackers created fake profiles of attractive women to trick Russian soldiers into sharing their location, report says. Days later, the base was blown up.

https://www.businessinsider.com/ukraine-hackers-create-fake-profiles-russia-troops-share-location-ft-2022-9
Post 713 IP   flag post
You can't get good wood on the ball every time. HotKeyComics private msg quote post Address this user

D23 is September 9th - 11th
Post 714 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
The last part of my 3D printed Cerritos from Star Trek: Lower Decks. The saucer is about 9.5” across and weighs nearly 2 pounds. The fit with the pylons is pretty good but I need to sand down some of the edges so it can fit nice and flush. All I really now is to have the scant few decals printed. I’d print them myself but printing in white is an expensive pain

Quote:
Originally Posted by dielinfinite
In a nice bit of coincidence, the nacelles/pylons for my 3D printed USS Cerritos from Star Trek Lower Decks was done today, the same day season 3 premiered. I don’t have Paramount Plus so I’ll have to wait for the blu ray release in like 10 months but still, the Model is coming along really nicely.

I’m now just waiting on the saucer. Due to its size, I’m having that printed out of China since they can handle the oversized print without ruining me financially. I’m hoping that will be delivered in the next week or two.

For comparison, I included a shot with the original series and TNG Enterprises at the same scale (in this case 1/1400)

Post 715 IP   flag post
@dielinfinite
The 3D printed ships are INSANE COOL!
Post 716 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
@Byrdibyrd Thanks! I really like how it came out! It’s quite a bit heavier than I expected it to be though!

The next ship I plan to print is the USS Ares from the Prelude to Axanar fan film, based on the Star Trek FASA rpg from 1986

Post 717 IP   flag post
I AM... THE Bat-Manuel MurrayC private msg quote post Address this user
Here's a little tug boat showing up in Halifax last week

Post 718 IP   flag post
Post 719 IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
@WMorse new ride?

Classy.
Post 720 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Not as hot, and not as fast,... but this is my dream car.

Post 721 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davethebrave
@WMorse new ride?

Classy.

#grocerygetter
Post 722 IP   flag post
Collector Haljordanfan private msg quote post Address this user
@Pre_Coder - I hope you attain it, but I have to ask, why this particular body style, engine combo over the ‘68-‘72 style?
Post 723 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haljordanfan
@Pre_Coder - I hope you attain it, but I have to ask, why this particular body style, engine combo over the ‘68-‘72 style?

I know it's not a hot rod like the earlier vettes,.. this one is more of a cruiser. I just think it's sleek and sexy.

Post 724 IP   flag post
Quote:
Not as hot, and not as fast,... but this is my dream car.

I remember even at 6-7 years old with Hot Wheels, the Corvette Stingray always stuck out to me as the coolest car with the coolest name. Corvette really didn't have many big misses in design over the years.
Post 725 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbayMafia
I remember even at 6-7 years old with Hot Wheels, the Corvette Stingray always stuck out to me as the coolest car with the coolest name. Corvette really didn't have many big misses in design over the years.

This one is the C3 body style. The C4 which I believe came out in 1983, plus the newer ones, I never cared much for.
Post 726 IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
Those C3s actually have a lot of carryover from the much more expensive C2s.

C4 moved away from the sexy “Coke bottle” / Stingray styling and lost a lot of style points for me.
Post 727 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davethebrave
Those C3s actually have a lot of carryover from the much more expensive C2s.

C4 moved away from the sexy “Coke bottle” / Stingray styling and lost a lot of style points for me.

I agree. After 1978 the same thing happened to the Firebird Trans-Ams and Chevy Cameros. They looked like a sporty car that daddy would buy for his daughter on their 16th B-Day.
Post 728 IP   flag post
"Woman's Chicken Lays An Extremely Rare Round Egg - The Dodo" https://www.thedodo.com/daily-dodo/womans-chicken-lays-an-extremely-rare-round-egg
Post 729 IP   flag post
I spent 3 hours on an airplane today talking with this remarkable guy. We had a lot in common. Except that he has been far more successful than me and came from far worse circumstances. Pretty much an against-all-odds success story. But we shared many common philosophies on life and how to treat people. I ordered his book shortly after getting off the plane:
https://www.amazon.com/Cracks-Wall-Ronnie-Stallworth-Sr/dp/173555670X
Post 730 IP   flag post
600782 999 30