Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Just show something cool: Part 416283

You can't get good wood on the ball every time. HotKeyComics private msg quote post Address this user
I couldn't tell you how many of these I've done at different hotels over the last 20 years, but I can tell you that this is my last one! Tomorrow I start programming my game I've been working on for about 10 years. I'm so excited to put hotels behind me and being able to put all my energy into 2 of my passions, comics and gaming.
🍻🥳🥳🥳🍻

Post 651 IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
@HotKeyComics
Congrats!! Do your thing!
Post 652 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
Some new books to come out

Post 653 IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user
Not for sure that I posted this before, but I'll do it again.

Can I now claim that I have an ASM #1
Post 654 IP   flag post
I'm not a plagiarist. I'm also not illiterate. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user
This is something I think is very cool...my wife is cool with...but doesn't think it's very cool. Filled up all the open wall space in my library!

Post 655 IP   flag post

" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
Recently repositioned my 3yo’s drum kit to face mine so we can do drum battles. View from his kit. His is drum kit’s scale is 3/4.

Yes, he also has a 3/4 scale electric guitar which hangs on daddy’s guitar wall too ;-)

No 3/4 size comics though he does have some of his favorites on display in his room.

Post 656 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Enjoying a drink in the backyard and this guy appears.

Post 657 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davethebrave
Recently repositioned my 3yo’s drum kit to face mine so we can do drum battles. View from his kit. His is drum kit’s scale is 3/4.

Yes, he also has a 3/4 scale electric guitar which hangs on daddy’s guitar wall too ;-)

No 3/4 size comics though he does have some of his favorites on display in his room.

very cool setup!!

With two drummers going hopefully wife/mom can get some quiet time. My oldest son was also a drummer and we had him set up in the basement.....when he was going...no quiet time could be had lol!
Post 658 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Quote:

very cool setup!!

With two drummers going hopefully wife/mom can get some quiet time. My oldest son was also a drummer and we had him set up in the basement.....when he was going...no quiet time could be had lol!

What?? I can’t hear you….!!?
Post 659 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Quote:

very cool setup!!

@Davethebrave are you training the next Neil Peart?
Post 660 IP   flag post
@GAC
That little guy looks so fat & sassy! He must be eating well.
Post 661 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrdibyrd
@GAC

lol!! Fat n' sassy! I like it!

These Trash Panda's can find a meal anywhere.
Post 662 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Quote:
@GAC

We had an incident in town where a woman got sick of the masked bandits using the pet door to get into her kitchen and she changed out the old door for a new locking one that could only be unlocked with the little prox-key on the cat's collar. The masked bandits stole the collar off the cat and got in anyway.
Post 663 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pre_Coder
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Quote:

very cool setup!!

Funny enough I was jamming to Tom Sawyer earlier today…
Post 664 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pre_Coder
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Quote:

very cool setup!!

Funny enough I was jamming to Tom Sawyer earlier today…

That would be an awesome video. Let's see it next time.
Post 665 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Quote:
@GAC

We had an incident in town where a woman got sick of the masked bandits using the pet door to get into her kitchen and she changed out the old door for a new locking one that could only be unlocked with the little prox-key on the cat's collar. The masked bandits stole the collar off the cat and got in anyway.

They are crafty!! In my younger days...I went camping with friends....yadda yadda yadda...trash panda still got our food. Bastard!
Post 666 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Quote:
@GAC

They are crafty!! In my younger days...I went camping with friends....yadda yadda yadda...trash panda still got our food. Bastard!

They are So Smart. If they want to get into something, then they'll get into it.
Post 667 IP   flag post
@Pre_Coder

Post 668 IP   flag post
Collector comic_book_man private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpiercy

Comics & Beer y'all! Miss the show!
We need to get you on Twitch or something where more people can join in on the fun.
Post 669 IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user

This is an amazing 1/10 scale of Mojo.
Post 670 IP   flag post
@JustThatGuy
That looks amazing! Grotesque but amazing, just as nature intended.
Post 671 IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user
@Byrdibyrd thanks. I can’t wait to have him join the rest of the Sentinel Series Statues.
Post 672 IP   flag post
Quote:

sorry this is all i can think of when i see a drumset not on stage

Post 673 IP   flag post
being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user

Post 674 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Fading person in bushes like the Simpsons episode?
Post 675 IP   flag post
being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
Fading person in bushes like the Simpsons episode?

???

Post 676 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
That is the scene. Is that what you were aiming for?
Post 677 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
That is the scene. Is that what you were aiming for?

I didn't take the photo...
Post 678 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustThatGuy
Quote:

sorry this is all i can think of when i see a drumset not on stage

Funny, was playing some RHCP just a couple hours ago. The connection? I can’t help but think of Chad Smith when I see Will Ferrell.

A couple other connections to Will too…

Post 679 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by WMorse

Heard that bush guy’s name is Reece Session. Lurking, ready for any misstep…
Post 680 IP   flag post
601455 999 30