Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Just show something cool: Part 416283

Collector dpiercy private msg quote post Address this user
Post 626 IP   flag post
Keep your $6.87 bro... not even saving tax with that. Cli4dR3D0g private msg quote post Address this user
Some b&w prints added to the office. The signed Surfer is full sized while the others are smaller.

Post 627 IP   flag post
No rust here... Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
@figment You are looking a little pale lately, so I wanted show you in your glorry days with full color....

Post 628 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
A cottonmouth ate a Burmese python in Florida, Zoo Miami says. See X-ray of the meal

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/environment/article264689939.html
Post 629 IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
A cottonmouth ate a Burmese python in Florida, Zoo Miami says. See X-ray of the meal

That is quite cool. It's great to hear that Florida's native fauna are doing their part to deal with pythons.

I'd help out if I were there! I've had rattlesnake and it wasn't half bad (just a little greasy, but that could have been too much oil in the fry, too). I'd try python.
Post 630 IP   flag post

The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Python hunting is an an actual thing here in Florida. I think they give bonuses for the larger ones caught.

I've never eaten it, don't think I'd be willing to try it. There was a photo of a Python vs a gator. The gator got even, even though he lost. He punctured the Python's side after he was swallowed whole.
Post 631 IP   flag post
@Bronte
Cottonmouth beats gator at python-hunting!? Damn, that is one BOSS cottonmouth!
Post 632 IP   flag post

Post 633 IP   flag post
@Bronte
So this is what 'bitten off more than you could chew' looks like when taken to its logical conclusion...
Post 634 IP   flag post
Very fitting comment
Post 635 IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Came across this in my files. From recollection I've posted this once before, but unsure of which forum or thread. Anyway, it's still cool to me, but if it looks familiar just pretend you haven't seen it before.

In 2019, my late wife Rox organized a small b-day gathering at the World of Beer and presented me with a mocked up copy of the Ft. Worth Star-Telegram with front-page headline about my striking again ...even though I hadn't bowled in years! Long time buddy Bob Wayne and his wife Jeanne sat across the table from me and to my right our mutual friend Jo Madge who has the fortune of sharing the same birthday...

Post 636 IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
Adult Cottonmouth eats baby Burmese Python.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte

Post 637 IP   flag post
Bob Appetit, Mr. Cottonmouth. Enjoy. Did it taste like chicken? Just asking...
Post 638 IP   flag post
2 headed cat named Harvey after batman character

https://abc7news.com/kitten-born-with-two-faces-baby-cat-harvey-dent-batman/12145932/
Post 639 IP   flag post
@Bronte
It would be awesome if little Harvey survives. The two-faced kittens usually don't but every once in a while one does.
Post 640 IP   flag post
@Byrdibyrd

In the article 2 cats survived into their teens. I think one was 13 and one was 15.

So it's possible. The owners have the right attitude so I'm hopeful
Post 641 IP   flag post
Smart dog

Post 642 IP   flag post
@Bronte
Beautiful dog. He looks like a Belgian Malinois. Highly intelligent breed!
Post 643 IP   flag post
@Byrdibyrd

Not a dog or animal person in general, but I gotta give props to a dog thats more intelligent than I am.
Post 644 IP   flag post
@Bronte
Now now.
Post 645 IP   flag post
Collector Haljordanfan private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
someone's collection.....bastard!

Amazing collection, but that HULK 1 & FF5 are my picks.
Post 646 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
In a nice bit of coincidence, the nacelles/pylons for my 3D printed USS Cerritos from Star Trek Lower Decks was done today, the same day season 3 premiered. I don’t have Paramount Plus so I’ll have to wait for the blu ray release in like 10 months but still, the Model is coming along really nicely.

I’m now just waiting on the saucer. Due to its size, I’m having that printed out of China since they can handle the oversized print without ruining me financially. I’m hoping that will be delivered in the next week or two.

For comparison, I included a shot with the original series and TNG Enterprises at the same scale (in this case 1/1400)

Post 647 IP   flag post
@dielinfinite
That is insanely cool. Definitely want to see it when it's done!
Post 648 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
@Byrdibyrd Thanks!

I’ve honestly been having more fun in setting them up and printing them out than building/painting.

The Cerritos is by far the largest one I’ve done. The others have been the USS Franklin from Star Trek Beyond and then a (modified scale) Discovery

Post 649 IP   flag post
@dielinfinite
They're amazing! I think 3-D printing is fantastic. All I have right now are a couple 3-D printed crowns in my mouth and a 3-D printed mini for one of my RPG characters. I'll get more stuff one of these days (hopefully not more crowns, though).
Post 650 IP   flag post
You can't get good wood on the ball every time. HotKeyComics private msg quote post Address this user
I couldn't tell you how many of these I've done at different hotels over the last 20 years, but I can tell you that this is my last one! Tomorrow I start programming my game I've been working on for about 10 years. I'm so excited to put hotels behind me and being able to put all my energy into 2 of my passions, comics and gaming.
🍻🥳🥳🥳🍻

Post 651 IP   flag post
@HotKeyComics
Congrats!! Do your thing!
Post 652 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
Some new books to come out

Post 653 IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user
Not for sure that I posted this before, but I'll do it again.

Can I now claim that I have an ASM #1
Post 654 IP   flag post
I'm not a plagiarist. I'm also not illiterate. drmccoy74 private msg quote post Address this user
This is something I think is very cool...my wife is cool with...but doesn't think it's very cool. Filled up all the open wall space in my library!

Post 655 IP   flag post
600819 999 30