Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Just show something cool: Part 416283

Collector RexMuff private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC, I thought so. He looked very… at peace. I’m pretty sure he was enjoying some TOOL, Primus, or AIC😂
Post 601 IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by RexMuff
@GAC, I thought so. He looked very… at peace. I’m pretty sure he was enjoying some TOOL, Primus, or AIC😂

All great choices.

You’re certain not this? Would explain the concerned/disapproving expression.

Post 602 IP   flag post
Collector RexMuff private msg quote post Address this user
@Davethebrave, sir, you’ve just determined my next vinyl purchase. Spot on in regards to his demeanor, lol
Post 603 IP   flag post
Quote:
@Davethebrave, sir, you’ve just determined my next vinyl purchase. Spot on in regards to his demeanor, lol

We appear to have similar (exceptional) taste in music.

Did I ever recommend Mr. Bungle’s Raging Wrath of the Easter Bunny? More than just great holiday music…
Post 604 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

I was listening to all three today!!
Post 605 IP   flag post

Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Lobby card signed by two principle actors in Republic's original Captain Marvel serial...

Frank Coghlin, Jr. (Billy Batson) and William "Whitey" Benedict (from the Bowery Boys series)
Post 606 IP   flag post
Intersection of a couple of my many hobbies.

I collected Road and Track magazine mostly in the late 80s/90s. I think -my- first issue was 1989. This is -the- first issue and I believe had limited circulation.

From what I gather the majority of copies out there today are reprints. I now need to pick up one of those reprints to flip through the photos, articles and ads in more detail.

Post 607 IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
@Davethebrave
That is so cool! Good sports photos of those gorgeous old roadsters would be incredible.

We had a rally for antique sports cars in one of the local parks many years ago. It was fantastic seeing dozens of those cars heading down the road for the park all morning.
Post 608 IP   flag post
No rust here... Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
1st NFL pre-season game.... Can't wait!!!!

Post 609 IP   flag post
Went to the annual butterfly exhibit at my local Museum of Natural History. It was gorgeous! Such pretty butterflies.

This beautiful blue morpho is really big - nearly the size of my hand - and they're apparently native to Puerto Rico. The following picture is of the underside of a blue morpho.

Post 610 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 611 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Monsoon storm yesterday in Las Vegas.

Post 612 IP   flag post
@OGJackster
That is intense! Looks like a nice area, though.
Post 613 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC

That is Phil Lynott on the left,... right?
Post 614 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pre_Coder
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC

That is Phil Lynott on the left,... right?

It is indeed....and ofcourse Lemmy.
Post 615 IP   flag post
someone's collection.....bastard!

Post 616 IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user
@Davethebrave Love this song
Post 617 IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC

i 2nd this
Post 618 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustThatGuy
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC

i 2nd this

With you all the way.
Post 619 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2022/08/05/dad-invents-flamethrower-for-kids-to-play-with-at-home/amp/

Post 620 IP   flag post
I guess this makes Canadian dads both cooler and more insane than US dads.
Post 621 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Imaginative maybe. Insane not so much. The flames are silk cloth.

Insane is looking at our newspaper and wondering how people are raised to become that way...
Post 622 IP   flag post
This is cool, if you put ice cubes and water in it and plug it in.. lol..

Post 623 IP   flag post
@Bronte
All true, but imagine the unholy s***storm that would break out when the kids took it to school for show-and-tell.
Post 624 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrdibyrd
@Bronte
All true, but imagine the unholy s***storm that would break out when the kids took it to school for show-and-tell.

I took hot wheels to show and tell
Post 625 IP   flag post
Collector dpiercy private msg quote post Address this user
Post 626 IP   flag post
Keep your $6.87 bro... not even saving tax with that. Cli4dR3D0g private msg quote post Address this user
Some b&w prints added to the office. The signed Surfer is full sized while the others are smaller.

Post 627 IP   flag post
@figment You are looking a little pale lately, so I wanted show you in your glorry days with full color....

Post 628 IP   flag post
A cottonmouth ate a Burmese python in Florida, Zoo Miami says. See X-ray of the meal

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/environment/article264689939.html
Post 629 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
A cottonmouth ate a Burmese python in Florida, Zoo Miami says. See X-ray of the meal

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/environment/article264689939.html

That is quite cool. It's great to hear that Florida's native fauna are doing their part to deal with pythons.

I'd help out if I were there! I've had rattlesnake and it wasn't half bad (just a little greasy, but that could have been too much oil in the fry, too). I'd try python.
Post 630 IP   flag post
600858 999 30