Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Just show something cool: Part 416283

It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
wow! Yours for $130K

Post 576 IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC GOOD NIGHT!!!
Post 577 IP   flag post
No rust here... Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
wow! Yours for $130K

BOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!
Amazing. Congrats...
Post 578 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nearmint67
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
wow! Yours for $130K

BOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!
Amazing. Congrats...

Oh, this isnt mine...this was at HeroesCon.
Post 579 IP   flag post
@GAC Still Amazing
Surprising it isn't a Pedigree copy.
Post 580 IP   flag post

Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC

Thanks for explaining that!!! I've been thinking about it since you posted it. If I had a 9.9 Captain America #100, you can pretty much bet that I'd get a high definition, clear, sharp, non-glare picture of it!!!! Even if it meant going to a professional photographer!!! If nothing else, I'd do it for insurance reasons.
Post 581 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC

Thanks for explaining that!!! I've been thinking about it since you posted it. If I had a 9.9 Captain America #100, you can pretty much bet that I'd get a high definition, clear, sharp, non-glare picture of it!!!! Even if it meant going to a professional photographer!!! If nothing else, I'd do it for insurance reasons.

Absolutely!!...and I probably should have made that clear when I posted it that this is not my book.....but what a beast of a book!!
Post 582 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nearmint67
@GAC Still Amazing
Surprising it isn't a Pedigree copy.

good call on the pedigree comment!
Post 583 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
9.9 grades float my boat about as much as NFT's. To me personally that book would have no more true value than a 9.6.
Post 584 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Just got this back from the 3D printer today. It’s a scale mode of the USS Discovery from Star Trek Discovery. I had purchased the 3D model online. I made some modifications to reduce parts and bring down printing costs.

I also made some adjustments to the scale. If you weren’t aware, canonically, the Discovery is a bit oversized, to the point that when they introduced the Enterprise they had to scale it up so that it didn’t look so puny by comparison. Since I already have a bunch of model ships in a consistent scale, I scaled the Discovery down so that it is the same size relative to the Enterprise

Post 585 IP   flag post
@WMorse

Just for our resident Joker... hahahahaha...
Post 586 IP   flag post

My fireworks...
Post 587 IP   flag post
being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user

Post 588 IP   flag post
Collector 50AE_DE private msg quote post Address this user

Some coasters I made.
Post 589 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dielinfinite
Just got this back from the 3D printer today. It’s a scale mode of the USS Discovery from Star Trek Discovery. I had purchased the 3D model online. I made some modifications to reduce parts and bring down printing costs.

Looks great, is this less expensive than buying model?
I don't buy toys or models anymore, but that is cool to print your own.
Post 590 IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user

Avago 9361 is my new best friend. Now all I have to do is set this to cache it to a NVME and I’m all set.
Post 591 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
How did the cat know to help?

https://www.thedodo.com/amphtml/daily-dodo/neighbor-cat-comes-to-the-rescue-after-womans-keys-fall-into-hole
Post 592 IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
Smart & beautiful house panther likes fun play and yummy treats! There had to be something fun down that hole if the humans kept playing with it.
Post 593 IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
I am sure a few of you know, but I do alot with the former members of the Dallas Cheerleaders. I have a forum on facebook for the girls and stay in touch with quite a few former members. We all have secondary hobbies I am guessing, and this has been one of mine for about thirty five years. Its a very closed group, that doesnt give up secrets or information, and has many layers within itself. It takes alot of time and dilligent effort to get inside or get any real help at all.

I bought a used squad jacket from the girls back in 1994...there were five of them in the box, and when I pulled them out I got a tangle of ripped pockets, zippers falling out and threads running everywhere...all mixed and coated with thirty flavors of hairspray and conditioner fumes. I chose one that i felt presented best and was most intact and had some repairs done, as well as hand cleaning it with a toothbrush and cold water. Then I set to work getting it signed.....and today it had 53 signatures on it before I sent to to Maddie Massingill who chose a sleeve to add her name. Maddie was the fortieth girl on the team to cheer for five years or more and a friend.

So the jacket and its friends returned home. I made a plan for this summer, called the summer of signing. At first glance it was rather simple...in mid june the box went to gretchen stofer in dallas who would sign , then return it. I would then send the box on to Shely Roper McCaslin at the Star cowboys facility in Frisco in time for the new squad to enter training camp. Shelly had agreed to sign and also threw in a bonus, she would require her co worker Kashara to sign something for me. On social media, Kashara is the void...no response to messages, emails, comments or requests. An autograph request with half a dozen pictures sent to her office in May never returned. ....so I was excited for Shellys offer.
if you did a survy, which someone recently did, the most popular girls of the entire reality show era the past sixteen years would be Maddie and Kashara...I had already acquired Maddie and felt sure Shelly would get Kashara to the table, the promise being for a single item only. Fair enough, jacket it is.

Once they were done, plan was to somehow get Sydney durso on board to sign and at some also fit in Kelly Kirchoff who also lives in Dallas but visits europe alot.
Then reality hit, and Gretchen took almost a month to get things done....with my back to the wall for timing, Gretchen agreed to deliver the package by hand to the Star herself, and did so yesterday. Now shelly has the box, and inside are the jacket, a book and a cap. She promised to sign them, have kashara sign and return things....but also remember, Shelly is handling an entire new team in training camp and might choose to have some fun with this all. This was Shellys jacket when she cheered and has some meaning to her....and the book, called Texas cheerleaders, has a picture of her in the chapter about the DCC, as well as having chapters for the Dallas Mavs girls, the Ice angels, and then all the colleges like the Kilgore rangerettes. Shelly was a rangerette and will sign that chapter as well. ...but she might well take that book and jacket down to share with the new squad coming and let a few sign, hard to say what she might do.

I let about forty former cheerleaders know the box is there in Frisco and contact shelly if they wanted to sign so who knows. Some may or may not, again anybodys guess. But I got a message yesterday from Sydney my favorite who asked for a link to my forum, then messaged and said if she did not make it to the star today to send her things to sign. Awesome, and since Sydney also did a year for the Dallas mavs, another chapter will get signed !
Meantime I am angling to get Kelly Kirchoff lined up, former pro bowl cheerleader and a personnal friend . For years there was a massive framed picture of a single Dallas cheerleader standing out in the middle of texas stadium all by herself that hung at valley ranch the original dance studio. When it was torn down they put the image in their archives warehouse but Kelly sent me a huge digital copy of it for me to have. She was also the girl that appeared on the picture on the back of the Dallas cheerleader barbie! more fun.

the jacket
the sleeve signed by Maddie

Survey i found showing Maddie and Kashara are the reigning queens of poularity

Cap was purchased on ebay for like a few dollars and already had some signatures....Players Charles Haley, and herschel walker as well as Barry switzer and a former DCC I am friends with, Nicki Hale...so thought i would ink it up a bit. Now signed by Maddie
and finally the book...

since it has chapters on the DCC and Dallas Mavs girls as well as ice angles and most texas colleges it works to secure most dallas cheerleader autographs although its a new project so far only signed by Maddie and then Gretchen, but currently at the Star today

Within the book in the DCC chapter is a picture of Shelly Roper McCaslin when she was a cheerleader, although now she is number 3 in the hierarchy of the squad. She was also a Kilgore rangerette so she ca n sign that chapter too, I hope.
Finally if and when it all gets back home eventually,I as contacted yesterday by my favorite former DCC , Sydney Durso, who said she would try and get by the Star today to sign but f not just send her the stuff and she would get it done for me.

Now where and when do I fit Kelly Kirchoff?
Have a headache yet?
I am six hours from Dallas and using messenges, emails and social media or texting to keep this all moving and organized. It gets complicated, and keeping everyone on a tight time frame isnt easy either. Add to that inner fears of things being lost, or mishandled, etc. I was under the impression hobbies were supposed to be all fun, not stressful, but oh well

Maddie Massingill

Shelly roper far left

Kashara or K-sexy as she is nicknamed

Gretchen Stofer Darby

Kelly Kirchoff Stus

two shots of my all time favorite girl, Sydney Durso Macarthur who also owns the company Livelovegameday

https://livelovegameday.com/?ref=cFpvohjaznwxeU

Since I work as a referral agent for her, if you use my private code, you can get 20 percent off anything that code is ( DCC fan forever! ) brackets are not part of the code.
Post 594 IP   flag post
Keep your $6.87 bro... not even saving tax with that. Cli4dR3D0g private msg quote post Address this user
You know the one thing better than Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders? Nothing.

But, I did find these at an estate sale and dropped a whole dollar to get them. Memories of gray "chicken" meat and styrofoam. The good ol days.

Post 595 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by xjagnew
You know the one thing better than Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders? Nothing.

But, I did find these at an estate sale and dropped a whole dollar to get them. Memories of gray "chicken" meat and styrofoam. The good ol days.

lol thanks Jag for that, I know right? The team can lose every game in the season but we still have the finest cheerleaders in the entire league .
Post 596 IP   flag post
Keep your $6.87 bro... not even saving tax with that. Cli4dR3D0g private msg quote post Address this user
@Darkseid_of_town Just imagine if they had a Zatanna day at AT&T Stadium. Wait, don't. Overload.
Post 597 IP   flag post
oh wouldnt that be something !
Post 598 IP   flag post
Collector RexMuff private msg quote post Address this user
Not sure how “cool” it is, but I found this guy in my garage bathroom. I couldn’t help wondering what his story was. Went out on his terms, sittin back, arms crossed…. I have a feeling it has something to do with the herbal activities in said bathroom 😂
Post 599 IP   flag post
@RexMuff that is hilarious!
Post 600 IP   flag post
@GAC, I thought so. He looked very… at peace. I’m pretty sure he was enjoying some TOOL, Primus, or AIC😂
Post 601 IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by RexMuff
@GAC, I thought so. He looked very… at peace. I’m pretty sure he was enjoying some TOOL, Primus, or AIC😂

All great choices.

You’re certain not this? Would explain the concerned/disapproving expression.

Post 602 IP   flag post
@Davethebrave, sir, you’ve just determined my next vinyl purchase. Spot on in regards to his demeanor, lol
Post 603 IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
@Davethebrave, sir, you’ve just determined my next vinyl purchase. Spot on in regards to his demeanor, lol

We appear to have similar (exceptional) taste in music.

Did I ever recommend Mr. Bungle’s Raging Wrath of the Easter Bunny? More than just great holiday music…
Post 604 IP   flag post
Quote:

I was listening to all three today!!
Post 605 IP   flag post
597868 999 30