CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Just show something cool: Part 416283

We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
My Grandpa brought this home in 45. My Dad gave it to me today....




Post 551 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
That's freaking awesome. Gratz
Post 552 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
The blade still has the original packing grease on it. I let that fact ease my mind about how it may have been procured.
Post 553 • IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
Now that's some serious family history.
Post 554 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrdibyrd
Now that's some serious family history.
Well, it ends with me. Unless my daughter digs it someday which I don’t anticipate.
Post 555 • IP   flag post


Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrdibyrd
Now that's some serious family history.
Well, it ends with me. Unless my daughter digs it someday which I don’t anticipate.

Maybe so, but what if your daughter gives you a grandchild who finds it awesome!
Post 556 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrdibyrd
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrdibyrd
Now that's some serious family history.
Well, it ends with me. Unless my daughter digs it someday which I don’t anticipate.

Maybe so, but what if your daughter gives you a grandchild who finds it awesome!
aaaaannndddd... you just turned my frown upside down. Thank you.
Post 557 • IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
@HeinzDad
Post 558 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
That is quite a historical piece @HeinzDad even with the censored image. Must be quite a story behind it...
Post 559 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Berlin?
Post 560 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Belgium.
Post 561 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Close enough...
Post 562 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrdibyrd
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrdibyrd
Now that's some serious family history.
Well, it ends with me. Unless my daughter digs it someday which I don’t anticipate.

Maybe so, but what if your daughter gives you a grandchild who finds it awesome!
aaaaannndddd... you just turned my frown upside down. Thank you.

Or son-in-law perhaps.
Post 563 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you Grandpa @HeinzDad for your service. Happy Father's Day.
Post 564 • IP   flag post
Collector RareComics private msg quote post Address this user
Always loved Felix! This little guy (about 2" tall) is celluloid and dates from somewhere around the 1930s.



Post 565 • IP   flag post
Collector Sebastsk8 private msg quote post Address this user
Unfortunately I wasn't able to buy these as the seller wanted close to fmv for the collection but here's some highlights...










Post 566 • IP   flag post
It gets old smelling it everytime I go outside my door. Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user



Alex did this in January 2020, last show before Covid.
Post 567 • IP   flag post
Collector RareComics private msg quote post Address this user
The Little Orphan Annie stories from the 1920s-1930s are among my all time favorites. This is an unpunched example of the rare LOA circus, a premium one had to send away for.


Post 568 • IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
@Nearmint67 That is cool! I would love to have a sketch cover from Alex Saviuk!
Post 569 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
@Byrdibyrd, check the trade thread.
Post 570 • IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
@HeinzDad Thanks! I'll be looking into that, but I'll have to come up with some books I want to part with or some cashola!!
Post 571 • IP   flag post
I award you no points! stanley_1883 private msg quote post Address this user



From my little comic corner
Post 572 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Does anyone else think this is just a bitchen cover?


Post 573 • IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
@OGJackster That is fantastic! Reminds me of 60's psychedelia art. Kudos to the artist for trying something different!
Post 574 • IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
@OGJackster looks like an album cover.
Post 575 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
wow! Yours for $130K


Post 576 • IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC GOOD NIGHT!!!
Post 577 • IP   flag post
It gets old smelling it everytime I go outside my door. Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
wow! Yours for $130K





BOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!
Amazing. Congrats...
Post 578 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nearmint67
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
wow! Yours for $130K





BOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!
Amazing. Congrats...


Oh, this isnt mine...this was at HeroesCon.
Post 579 • IP   flag post
It gets old smelling it everytime I go outside my door. Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC Still Amazing
Surprising it isn't a Pedigree copy.
Post 580 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30