Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Just show something cool: Part 416283

being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user

Post 376 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
@KatKomics ok. That was interesting to me. However, since I have no life to speak of, I would weigh all the rolls individually. And because I'm old school, I'd label each roll and keep track of the weights with a ballpoint pen and a yellow memo pad. My nod to technology is that I'd use a digital scale.
Post 377 IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O
@KatKomics ok. That was interesting to me. However, since I have no life to speak of, I would weigh all the rolls individually. And because I'm old school, I'd label each roll and keep track of the weights with a ballpoint pen and a yellow memo pad. My nod to technology is that I'd use a digital scale.

Yes. Like this.
Post 378 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Am I the only one that was pissed that he lied amd there was no problem?
Post 379 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianGreensnips

This is the coolest Lego set that I have seen. My son bought 2 of them. I told him when we were at the Lego store in Chicago last week, that I never owned a Lego set but if I was going to own one, this would be the set. He is teasing me as he is keeping them both. One to build and one to keep sealed up. I will help him build it. It also has 25 figures. I might still have to purchase my own now.

I used to collect those little lego figures.

Post 380 IP   flag post

Lego MODOK is BOSS!!!
Post 381 IP   flag post
To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user

Post 382 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Off to get Wolfman sigs. I may have done all the legwork but I didn’t submit there. I’m sizzle een....

Post 383 IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 384 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@JustThatGuy
This is the image that doesn't show

Post 385 IP   flag post
@HeinzDad Nice books! I'm sending a few off for Wolfman sigs, too. Not sure yet which ones are going, but rest assured, my Tomb of Dracula #10 is one of them. My Spider-Woman, too, but yours looks much nicer!
Post 386 IP   flag post
Collector Ramage23 private msg quote post Address this user
My PC (I think it is cool)

Post 387 IP   flag post
@Ramage23 It is!
Post 388 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
my camera??

Post 389 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramage23

super cool!!
can't fathom what is what but awesome none the less!!!
Post 390 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics
super cool!!

Is that coolant running through the tubes?
Post 391 IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user
@Bronte aye. Thanks. Wife got 3080, I got 3080ti
Post 392 IP   flag post
@EbayMafia that it is. A single custom water loop using D5 pump with 2x360/420mm rad in a (possibly) Lian Li case.
Post 393 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbayMafia
Quote:
super cool!!

Yeah, it mostly water based but there is some antibacterial additives to prevent algae growth and add color.

Water cooling really keeps the temps down when I am rendering 8k footage, also helps when mining crypto (Ethereum).

The RTX 3090 I am running is a great video card but the additional 12GB of memory are on the back of the card with little or no active cooling. I found the memory temps were really off the charts when cooled with the stock cooler so I have the video card "sandwiched" between water blocks to keep the GPU processor and the memory cool.
Post 394 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Over the Garden Wall was a wonderful animated mini-series with a great soundtrack. The soundtrack didn't get a cd release but was released on vinyl. A few extra bonus tracks and demos were released digitally later on but, given the vintage aesthetic of the show, I thought it was a shame to not have them on vinyl. Well, I had a custom 10" vinyl record cut with those tracks and it just came in today. The quality exceeded my expectations and though it was a bit pricy, I'm so happy with how it turned out!

Post 395 IP   flag post
@Ramage23 is that an EK block? Custom loop for high end GPUs are amazing. What is your average temp while running that beast on 100% cycle? I remember when I ran the stock cooler on my old dual gpu ATI card, it was essentially a jet taking off with the amount of noise.
Post 396 IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
I get the impression Canada is still mainly a mining and harvesting economy.

Just now it is mining crypto and harvesting a different sort of cash crop.
Post 397 IP   flag post
Our modest grow op. Will be expanding it significantly soon. We rotate some crops outdoors as temps rise.

Post 398 IP   flag post
Collector RareComics private msg quote post Address this user
Love this cool cover! A relaxed scene with a couple of friends, enjoying the day.

Post 399 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbayMafia
Quote:
super cool!!

I thought it was grape juice.
Post 400 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustThatGuy
@Ramage23 is that an EK block? Custom loop for high end GPUs are amazing. What is your average temp while running that beast on 100% cycle? I remember when I ran the stock cooler on my old dual gpu ATI card, it was essentially a jet taking off with the amount of noise.

Yeah EK components all around. Under full load with the fan cycle at about 40% GPU = 44C-111.2F GPU Mem = 72C-161.6F CPU = 41C-105.8F
Post 401 IP   flag post
@Ramage23 Great temps. it makes me want to do another custom loop with hard lines.
Post 402 IP   flag post
1st day in the office for over 2 yrs..forgot that my childhood toy was on my desk!!

Seems like 1 or 2 days a week for now??

Post 403 IP   flag post
He looks disappointed seeing you back.

Quote:
1st day in the office for over 2 yrs..forgot that my childhood toy was on my desk!!

Seems like 1 or 2 days a week for now??

Post 404 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramage23

super cool!!
bruh that’s no PC; that’s a Flux Capacitor..
Post 405 IP   flag post
601329 999 30