CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Just show something cool: Part 416283

Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
@HeinzDad Don't blame the kids. I'm jealous, too!
Post 301 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
You should have just shot it down with your rifle.
Post 302 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Edit: deleted. Certainly didn’t read like I wanted.
Post 303 • IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
I only just realised that Spidey is either 'thwipping' or giving us all 'the finger' x2.
Post 304 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@HeinzDad

Did you win it somehow?
Post 305 • IP   flag post


The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user
Just got these sealed copies in

Post 306 • IP   flag post
Collector TellEmSteveDave private msg quote post Address this user
Wow @sborock those are cool! Loving that Army of Darkness, one of my all time favorites! All sealed?
Post 307 • IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user
@TellEmSteveDave Yep! All sealed.
Post 308 • IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
MOTU and Army of Darkness! Does it get any cooler?!
Post 309 • IP   flag post
Collector obrie2tm private msg quote post Address this user
@sborock dangit Steve, well I couldn't resist picking up a sealed copy of my favorite as well after seeing that grouping!
Will go next to my DVD copy signed by Bruce.


Post 310 • IP   flag post
Collector doog private msg quote post Address this user
Just found this today. A letter from Knute Rockne, signed. I had a great uncle Max Houser who played for him that drowned in 28. I imagine I will get it verified.

Post 311 • IP   flag post
Can the moderators change my profile caption to <snip> ComicNinja0215 private msg quote post Address this user
@sborock that's like my entire childhood there!!! 👍👍😪
Post 312 • IP   flag post
Collector doog private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by doog
Just found this today. A letter from Knute Rockne, signed. I had a great uncle Max Houser who played for him that drowned in 28. I imagine I will get it verified.



A friend sent me this, uniforms have changed a bit.

Post 313 • IP   flag post
Collector Bprov22 private msg quote post Address this user


Post 314 • IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
@Bprov22 Cool! Some look like they might be in pretty good shape, too. Nice.
Post 315 • IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
I always thought that ASM 201 cover is under-appreciated. I had a CGC 9.4 forever but finally sold it last year through MCS. Only went for like $60-$70 bucks I think.
Post 316 • IP   flag post
Collector Bprov22 private msg quote post Address this user
I have pics of all my Amazing Spider-man comics but can't upload them to my profile. Its getting stuck with a loading image... notification and won't ever upload. idk how to fix it.
Post 317 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Picture may be too large of a file. Try saving at a lower resolution
Post 318 • IP   flag post
Collector Bprov22 private msg quote post Address this user
Okay. I'll try
Post 319 • IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
@Bprov22 let's see that ASM 122. If it's as nice as it looks, I'm gonna get jealous.
Post 320 • IP   flag post
Collector Bprov22 private msg quote post Address this user
coming up
Post 321 • IP   flag post
Collector Bprov22 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 322 • IP   flag post
Collector Bprov22 private msg quote post Address this user
I have most of ASM #15-#222. Currently missing about 15-25 more issues until it’s complete!
Post 323 • IP   flag post
Collector Bprov22 private msg quote post Address this user
@EbayMafia Sorry, I forgot to @ you
Post 324 • IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
@Bprov22 Jealous of your AS-M #122. It's WAY nicer than mine.
Post 325 • IP   flag post
Collector Bprov22 private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you
Post 326 • IP   flag post
Collector Bprov22 private msg quote post Address this user
@Byrdibyrd Thank you!! Do you like ASM comics?
Post 327 • IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
@Bprov22 AS-M is one of my favourite series, in fact, one of my crown jewels is a (very beat up) copy of AS-M #1.


I bought it for $150 back in the 90s. I can safely say that it was a good investment.
Post 328 • IP   flag post
Collector Bprov22 private msg quote post Address this user
@Byrdibyrd WOW good stuff. Did you buy it graded? if not, did you ship it CBCS or drop it off?
Post 329 • IP   flag post
Collector Haljordanfan private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bprov22
@Byrdibyrd WOW good stuff. Did you buy it graded? if not, did you ship it CBCS or drop it off?


CBCS wasn’t around in the 90’s my friend.
Post 330 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30