CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
MemorabiliaPop CultureToys

found this - thought I'd share16255

Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
I picked this up in Kyoto, Japan back in 2007. It's a limited edition Kyoto City exclusive phone strap, and while Spidey is climbing Kyoto Tower on the strap, I actually purchased it at the big souvenir shop at Nijo-jo Castle.

Does anyone else have fun, comics-related knick-knacks? I'd love to see them!
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Collector dennisqdw private msg quote post Address this user
@Byrdibyrd That's kind of cool. I've got some stuff somewhere, I'll check on a slow day (hah!) --ds
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user




Not exactly a nicknack but thought I'd share anyway.
It was a Xmas present last year.. lol joking.

Was given this when I was about 5 years old. Not too many toys I kept as a kid.
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Maybe they just like me better. Nah, that's not it. BPaxson002 private msg quote post Address this user




Had this for a number of years. Been so long I have forgotten where I got it from.
Post 4 • IP   flag post
Collector tonnage71 private msg quote post Address this user
@southerncross I own that same Batmobile! Think my folks bought it in Canada when I was a kid. Owned the Batcopter and Batboat too… 👍🏼
Post 5 • IP   flag post
Collector Huntergreene2 private msg quote post Address this user
I gotta get my eyes examined, I thought that was a Spider-Man IUD.
Post 6 • IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huntergreene2
I gotta get my eyes examined, I thought that was a Spider-Man IUD.

Now I can't unsee it.
Post 7 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Here’s my favorite doodad, otherwise known as a Bat-pen.



Post 8 • IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
@southerncross @BPaxson002 @sportshort All the fantastic Bat-doodads!! Those are awesome!!!
Post 9 • IP   flag post
Collector Rafel private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportshort
Here’s my favorite doodad, otherwise known as a Bat-pen.





Hi there!!
I have that same BATPEN but can't figure out how to change the batteries. How do I open it up to change them.

Help me O-B-Sportshot... you're my only hope.
Post 10 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@Rafel - Pull it apart - the top pulls away from the bottom at the middle of the pen. Then unscrew the top to get to the batteries.
Post 11 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
I have the Bat Pen too, and a Batman Bottle Opener.






Post 12 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Here’s a couple I have hung onto. I found this 80’s era Batman watch at my local flea market.




This brass 70’s belt buckle was a gift from a friend years ago.


Post 13 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafel
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportshort
Here’s my favorite doodad, otherwise known as a Bat-pen.





Hi there!!
I have that same BATPEN but can't figure out how to change the batteries. How do I open it up to change them.

Help me O-B-Sportshot... you're my only hope.


My battery hasn’t died yet but I can have a look tomorrow and see if I can figure it out. Pen’s at work and I’m not.
Post 14 • IP   flag post
I award you no points! stanley_1883 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 15 • IP   flag post
Collector Rafel private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
@Rafel - Pull it apart - the top pulls away from the bottom at the middle of the pen. Then unscrew the top to get to the batteries.


I thought that's how it opens. Mine is screwed on pretty tight!!
Post 16 • IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
@sportshort those bat pens are pretty cool. Probably about 5 times as much fun if you have a cat.
Post 17 • IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbayMafia
@sportshort those bat pens are pretty cool. Probably about 5 times as much fun if you have a cat.

One of my cats would go mad for that (the other doesn't 'get' laser pointers). You're making me want a Bat-pen.
Post 18 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbayMafia
@sportshort those bat pens are pretty cool. Probably about 5 times as much fun if you have a cat.


I don't want to try with my dogs, they'd destroy the house.
Post 19 • IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user


a couple of cool badges from the 40's, you can gauge the size by the page. It's cool the captain midnight still have the original booklet.
Post 20 • IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
@Batman66 Those are EPIC!!!
Post 21 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
this isn't a "found"item at all but it is one of my favorite watches I own, second only to the watch my daughter gave me as a "thank you" on her wedding day 3 weeks ago.



Post 22 • IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
@sportshort That is so excellent!! Amazing watch!!!
Post 23 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrdibyrd
@sportshort That is so excellent!! Amazing watch!!!



Thanks!
Post 24 • IP   flag post
Hold your tongue and say, "I live on a pirate ship." Fads89 private msg quote post Address this user


Post 25 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportshort
this isn't a "found"item at all but it is one of my favorite watches I own, second only to the watch my daughter gave me as a "thank you" on her wedding day 3 weeks ago.





So cool!!!!
Post 26 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Yea, I dig it @GAC. Thanks.
Post 27 • IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
@Fads89 Such cool Spidey stuff! That diorama rocks!!
Post 28 • IP   flag post
Hold your tongue and say, "I live on a pirate ship." Fads89 private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks. Here's more.
Post 29 • IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
@Fads89 Spider-Man stuffies! If I had them, my cat would turn them into toys.
Post 30 • IP   flag post
657131 38 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?