Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Eternals Movie, Thoughts16252

Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
If we went back in time before the release (and hype) of the first GOTG film and showed the trailers of these 2 films, that 75% number would be hugely different...could easily be 50/50 or even favour Eternals.

You could be right @GAC. I admit it's purely speculation on my part. I just compared the two trailers because, as we are discussing, both were pretty much unknown quantities at the time the trailers came out. In my opinion the GOTG trailer looks much more relatable and does a better job of introducing itself to a new audience. If a teenager were taking a date to one of those movies this weekend, it strikes me as the "safe" choice.
Post 26 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbayMafia
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
If we went back in time before the release (and hype) of the first GOTG film and showed the trailers of these 2 films, that 75% number would be hugely different...could easily be 50/50 or even favour Eternals.

You could be right @GAC. I admit it's purely speculation on my part. I just compared the two trailers because, as we are discussing, both were pretty much unknown quantities at the time the trailers came out. In my opinion the GOTG trailer looks much more relatable and does a better job of introducing itself to a new audience. If a teenager were taking a date to one of those movies this weekend, it strikes me as the "safe" choice.

GOTG is certainly the more "fun" film and definitely the better date movie and because it's more fun probably more relatable, I'll give you that.
Post 27 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC

GOTG is certainly the more "fun" film and definitely the better date movie and because it's more fun probably more relatable, I'll give you that.

I prefer the heavier stuff, so I probably would have been in the 25% that chose Eternal, lol. But it's been a while since I've needed to navigate a successful date.
Post 28 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
@EbayMafia "...it's been a while since I've needed to navigate a successful date" - I feel sad for the Missus.
Post 29 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
@EbayMafia - That shoulda been 4 stars bro!
Post 30 IP   flag post

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportshort
@EbayMafia "...it's been a while since I've needed to navigate a successful date" - I feel sad for the Missus.

lol, yeah, she was young and made a big mistake.
Post 31 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Natch!

LOL!
Post 32 IP   flag post
600893 32 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?