Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
For SaleQuestions

best way to sell some minor/non-keys, readers? is there a thread here?16239

Collector ERB_in_CLT private msg quote post Address this user
I am doing some reorganizing this afternoon and trying to make some room in the limited space in my home office.

Any tips for someone who hasn't done any selling before?

I'm not looking to make a fortune, just make space. Would even be down to trade for other current/readers or TPBs.

Thanks!
Post 1 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
You could create a thread here for sales. If doing eBay, you can sell individually or as lots. Just kinda depends on what you have and condition. As far as the sales posts go, I would take pics/scans of the front and back. You break out average grade ranges on lots but I try to grade each book separate, at least if the grades are all over.
Post 2 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@ERB_in_CLT - Welcome to the forums. Here’s a link to the selling guidelines. Good luck!

clickable text
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Eclipse9665 private msg quote post Address this user
For stuff that is not worth much and that you want to get rid of to make space, I would recommend simply putting them up as a lot for cheap on Facebook, craigslist, Kijiji, or whatever other local reselling app you want. If some are worth a bit more, I would pull those ones and sell them individually in the same way. You can sometimes also get a trade that way.

Good luck!
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector JohnRxB private msg quote post Address this user
If You have a low price on wholesale lot I might want them.
I Donate low price Comic Books to my local Mental Health Clinic. Have done this for almost 20 years.
Comic Books are a great Rekief and Emotional escape from the miseries of Mental Health struggles.
I guess You can "PM" me. This is my First Reply to a Post.
Post 5 IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
Weather here, on Ebay, Faceboomk... whatever platform..... I always find good pictures and detail grading info are required first and foremost.

Welcome aboard!
Post 6 IP   flag post
600777 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?