Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Art Sketch CoversCBCS GradedFor SaleRaw Comics For Sale

DEEP From the depths of the PC… Comes a 4 Sale Thread16214

Collector Noblebeast315 private msg quote post Address this user
Hello All,
I got some great books to list for sale here for all your consideration. I have sold here before several times and folks have always had positive experiences. I am a ace packer when it come to shipping books, because I care about the books and want to make sure they arrive just how they appear in the pictures so I am dedicated to doing my best to make sure that happens. For slabs I can ship Priority for $16 (it has recently gone up). For Raw books I can ship media mail at $3 for up to 4 books, or I can make whatever shipping arrangement you would like. Nonetheless the books will be packed between multiple layers of firm cardboard sheets, and cushioned in travel to you. That is a promise. I can accept PayPal or Venmo which ever works for you. Just let me know if you are interested or haven any questions. Thanks for viewing and here are the book!

Strange Tales #171 (9.6 CBCS) $235 *third appearance of Brother Voodoo 1973

Sub-Mariner #22 (9.0 CBCS) $185 *Doctor Strange Appearance 1970

Seven to Eternity #2 (1st print) NM $12

Superman (new 52) #10-11 (NM) $25 *1st Appearance of SuperSons

Batman Annual #25 (9.4 NM) $30 *Jock Cover, Red Hood Origin Story

Batman #570 (9.4 NM) $35 *1st appearance of Harley Quinn in a Batman book / Joker Cover

Detective Comics #740 (9.4 NM) $15 * Bane / Joker Cover

Suicide Squad (vol. 1) #10 (9.4 NM) $10 *Awesome Batman / Amanda Waller Cover

X-Men #201 (9.0 VF/NM) $20 *Cyclops Vs. Storm, 1St Nathen Summers (Cable as baby)

If your interested just direct message me. More books to come soon.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noblebeast315
Hello All,
I got some great books to list for sale here for all your consideration. I have sold here before several times and folks have always had positive experiences. I am a ace packer when it come to shipping books, because I care about the books and want to make sure they arrive just how they appear in the pictures so I am dedicated to doing my best to make sure that happens. For slabs I can ship Priority for $16 (it has recently gone up). For Raw books I can ship media mail at $3 for up to 4 books, or I can make whatever shipping arrangement you would like. Nonetheless the books will be packed between multiple layers of firm cardboard sheets, and cushioned in travel to you. That is a promise. I can accept PayPal or Venmo which ever works for you. Just let me know if you are interested or haven any questions. Thanks for viewing and here are the book!

Strange Tales #171 (9.6 CBCS) $235 *third appearance of Brother Voodoo 1973

Sub-Mariner #22 (9.0 CBCS) $185 *Doctor Strange Appearance 1970

Seven to Eternity #2 (1st print) NM $12

Superman (Rebirth) #10-11 (NM) $25 *1st Appearance of SuperSons

Batman Annual #25 (9.4 NM) $30 *Jock Cover, Red Hood Origin Story

Batman #570 (9.4 NM) $35 *1st appearance of Harley Quinn in a Batman book / Joker Cover

Detective Comics #740 (9.4 NM) $15 * Bane / Joker Cover

Suicide Squad (vol. 1) #10 (9.4 NM) $10 *Awesome Batman / Amanda Waller Cover

X-Men #201 (9.0 VF/NM) $20 *Cyclops Vs. Storm, 1St Nathen Summers (Cable as baby)

If your interested just direct message me. More books to come soon.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Stray Dogs #1 (5th Printing Blank Cover) w/ original sketch cover by artist Trish Forstner $65

Stray Dogs (FCBD) NM+ $12 *Signed by Trish Forstner

Catwoman (Vol.1) 9.4 NM set, $40 *Featuring Batman

Post 3 IP   flag post
For the record I am happy to provide additional photos of any books you may be interested in.
Post 4 IP   flag post
601453 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?