CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Comic Book Trading Thread: Only For Trading16210

Collector ERB_in_CLT private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelekrupp
I have these available for trade. Interested in just about anything I don’t already have. Marvel and DC run fillers and mini series from the ‘80s as well as some 80s indie comics and most anything pre-1980 if I don’t have it. Just message me if there is something you want or need.
Secret Wars TPB



Hawkeye TPB



Essential Captain America vols 1 and 2




@michaelekrupp I would be interested in a trade... if there is enough in my rather piddly collection!
Post 76 • IP   flag post
To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user
These are the only raw graded I have left and they are up for trade. Looking for current/thick polybags and boards if anyone has any extras. As many as I can get








Post 77 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Any interest?


Post 78 • IP   flag post
Collector ERB_in_CLT private msg quote post Address this user
@michaelekrupp thanks for the great trade! Books arrived safe & sound.
Post 79 • IP   flag post
Cover, 8 pages before the staples, 8 pages after, back cover. MrNotSoNice private msg quote post Address this user
Thought I'd offer a couple of books for trade to get things started. Both nice to have with MCU She-Hulk series inbound and Kirby 4th World hopefully making it to the screen someday.






Would trade for interesting books of similar value. I'm especially on the lookout for:

ASM #50
X-Men #25, and Steranko's (#49, #50, #51)
Thor #134
Daredevil #7
Tales of Suspense #59
Werewolf By Night #32 
Marvel Spotlight #28
Avengers #196
Captain America #100, #109, #117 or any of the Steranko's (#110, #111, #113)
Incredible Hulk #93 Planet Hulk (2006)
Any Nick Fury SHIELD Steranko's
Any cool Golden Age
Any cool EC's
Any cool early Marvel Silver Age
Y: The Last Man #1, or a full run

Feel free to DM me. We can also do a zoom call and look at bunch of other books I have for trade (mostly Silver Age). I have about 900 comics.

Cheers!
Post 80 • IP   flag post


I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Bump
Post 81 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by WMorse
Any interest?




No longer available.
Post 82 • IP   flag post
Don't tell me what to do! starlord private msg quote post Address this user
Looking to trade this book for anything cool. Daredevil, Avengers, x-men, ASM, thor is all good. Not sure what the trade off ratios are, but this books low grade so I'm not expecting much.

Post 83 • IP   flag post
If the viagra is working you should be well over a 9.8. xkonk private msg quote post Address this user
I started up a sales thread but am open to trades on stuff that shows up there: https://forum.cbcscomics.com/topic/16466/page/1/yet-another-sales-thread/
Post 84 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Willing to trade for other Silver X-Men books in similar grade. Issues 14-16, 18-20, 22-25, 31, 33-34, 37-38, 43-46, 48, 60, 64 66.


Post 85 • IP   flag post
Collector Sebastsk8 private msg quote post Address this user
Looking to trade for venom v4 9.8 slabs(collecting the entire series in 9.8s, plenty I don't have yet), or ASM keys(194, 300, 361, 569 specifically).

Looking for mid grade as far as the asm keys, or any other interesting venom/carnage books I might not already own.

Have a lot for trade...

Mostly raw, average is probably about a F/VF but some are higher. Have a bunch of others as well mostly modern.

Uncanny 160, 221, 244, annual 14, 267, 268 - 266 is out for grading currently but will be available when it returns.
Stray dogs tpb goosebumps variant exclusive baltimore comiccon copy
Moonknight 1(v1)
Xmen(1991) 1-11
New mutants 1 signed by mcleod
Marvel presents 72 signed by McKenna
Xfactor 6(signed by mcleod) and 24
Spiderman 2099 1
Spiderman unlimited 1
Skyline variants of venomverse 1 and absolute carnage 1
A few slabs...



Post 86 • IP   flag post
Cover, 8 pages before the staples, 8 pages after, back cover. MrNotSoNice private msg quote post Address this user
How come this trading thread isn't getting much love? I have a lot of valuable books to trade. If anyone wants to do a Zoom call to look at books we could do that.
Post 87 • IP   flag post
Collector KMiracleman private msg quote post Address this user
Uploading this pic for GAC:
Post 88 • IP   flag post
Collector KMiracleman private msg quote post Address this user
Uploading this pic for GAC as well:
Post 89 • IP   flag post
Collector KMiracleman private msg quote post Address this user
Uploading these for MrNotSoNice:














Post 90 • IP   flag post
I'm waiting.... (tapping fingers).
Splotches is gettin old!
Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
Interested in a Silver Surfer #1 Trade for this - Preferably Raw SS #1 comic.
I have two SS #3 signed editions, so I am giving up one of them.

Cash can be adjusted either in or out depending on the condition of the SS #1 book.
A raw SS #1 in the FVF neighborhood would be minimum I'd be interested in. (No resto)



Post 91 • IP   flag post
I have not set up at a con since 2029. PolarisNuclearSS2020 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC















Intrrested in one of the Green Lantern books in the #30's, I'll take a look at your want list.

Got a lot of raw silver/bronze/copper/modern some gold and 30 or so slabs.

I dont mind shipping first. if we do a trade as I haven't been around this board too long.....oh, and I'm not after the #36 or #37, whichever was called the "spec book" by another poster.
Post 92 • IP   flag post
I have not set up at a con since 2029. PolarisNuclearSS2020 private msg quote post Address this user
@GACQuote:
Originally Posted by ComicHoarder
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC















Intrrested in one of the Green Lantern books in the #30's, I'll take a look at your want list.

Got a lot of raw silver/bronze/copper/modern some gold and 30 or so slabs.

I dont mind shipping first. if we do a trade as I haven't been around this board too long.....oh, and I'm not after the #36 or #37, whichever was called the "spec book" by another poster.


@GAC ,

I went thru this thread and saw you're looking for 4th world Kirby books.

I could go for your GL #35, looks pretty sharp....actually looks damn near like a 9.4 or better, if not for what is either a small tear or a chip missing. I'm referring to a spot on the right edge of the FC, about 2 1/2 inches from the bottom corner.

There is some signifigant edge oxidation along the edges of the cover but it doesnt appear to extend farther than a fraction of an inch past the outer edges.

I'll have to dig thru my boxes to pull them out to take a couple pics of what I have up your alley, but that's not a big deal. BUt beforehand, noe of the books I have are worth more than $50, most are in the $20 range ...so I'd be giving you a few of them for the GL #35, dunno if that'd work for you.

Can you please PM me what value you have on the GL #35 to start with?

And if the book is handy and it's not too much trouble, a pic of the FC & BC would be appreciated so I can grade it myself.



https://e3effa51eee72fd900e3-2fb779bd12ec72d4612275342f2c9187.ssl.cf1.rackcdn.com/ffa8865c5fb749bd72cf62ca8917293e.jpg
Post 93 • IP   flag post
657131 93 18
This topic is archived. Start new topic?