CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Movies Television

New Spidey trailer16205

Collector dfoster43 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by theCapraAegagrus
[

It has been confirmed that hero characters have been edited out of the trailer, presumably the 'missing' Spider-Men. Others have speculated the Fantastic Four, because of the Statue of Liberty (Human Torch connection), but that wouldn't seem to fit the movie's story (but may fit a post-credit scene).

I hear Deadpool and Cable are going to show up, look around, say "oh excuse me, sorry wrong continuity" and then move on.

Post 26 IP   flag post
Collector dfoster43 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by stanley_1883
I’m very curious about Dr. Strange’s role in the movie. He doesn’t strike me as the type to mess up a spell.

I agree but from the first trailer that dropped it implies Peter gets in the way and makes him screw up the spell somehow. Also Wong tells him not to do it and he's like "don't worry i won't" WIIINNNK
Post 27 IP   flag post
Collector KCBatmanFan private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by theCapraAegagrus
SPOILER ALERT

SPOILER ALERT

SPOILER ALERT

It has been confirmed that hero characters have been edited out of the trailer, presumably the 'missing' Spider-Men. Others have speculated the Fantastic Four, because of the Statue of Liberty (Human Torch connection), but that wouldn't seem to fit the movie's story (but may fit a post-credit scene).

MORE SPOILERs ALERT

Yup. There's a Brazilian trailer out there that shows the lizard being kicked by...no one right after 2:22 in the trailer in this thread. Likely Andrew's Spidey edited out of the footage.
Post 28 IP   flag post
PLOD theCapraAegagrus private msg quote post Address this user
I think that I know who the last member of the Sinister Six is. I really thought/hoped that it would be Vulture or Scorpion. I prefer the former, but they teased the latter in Homecoming.

SPOILER ALERT

SPOILER ALERT

SPOILER ALERT

Let There Be Carnage post-credit scene.
Post 29 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Post 30 IP   flag post

Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
New TV spots with some new dialogue and footage.
Post 31 IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
sixth villian is Mysterio, who did not die.

remember the last movie and its mis-direction with the elementals?
..its happening again, cause Mysterio did not die
Post 32 IP   flag post
601454 32 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?