Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Modern AgeFor SaleGrading Help NeededQuestionsRaw Comics For Sale

Absolute Carnage #1 Skan Srisuwan16203

Collector hogan36 private msg quote post Address this user
Hello,

Hope all is going well for you all. Skan Srisuwan has a Absolute Carnage #1 "Thank You Virgin" Variant and a "Secret Virgin" Variant. Is Anyone able to tell me the difference between the two if there is a difference? The 1st image below is the Thank You variant. I honestly don't believe it looks tan/brown in real life. The image with the white background below is the Secret Variant. Thank you all!

Post 1 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
They are the same comic, not different variants. They are actually The Comic Mint variants. The Comic Mint had that same artwork on red covers. If you bought the regular red and the virgin red, you got the virgin white as a "thank you" from the comic mint.
Post 2 IP   flag post
And the white virgin is limited to 800.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector hogan36 private msg quote post Address this user
@Jesse_O It made me think it was 2 different books so I ended up purchasing 4 signed and 4 unsigned. I don't understand why they posted it on their website like that. I couldn't see a difference in them. They have it posted on https://leagueofcomicgeeks.com/comic/3368797/absolute-carnage-1?variant=8258520 shown as the pictures I posted above. Thank you for replying!
Post 4 IP   flag post
@hogan36 the only thing I can think of is that TCM DID have a Skan signing event at the 2019 NYCC where he signed these. Perhaps the signed ones were from that event. That's the only thing that would make sense to me. TCM told people that got one with their orders that Skan would be signing them there.
Post 5 IP   flag post
601278 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?