Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

2 Free 2-Day Modern Coupon Question16201

Collector SidTheSquid private msg quote post Address this user
I'm confused; do the 2 Free 2-Day Modern Coupons you get with a paid membership mean that you get 2 books graded for free at that tier?

Or do you still pay the base grading fee ($16 each) and just the 2-day add-on service is free?
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Josh7945 private msg quote post Address this user
It’s free.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Rongro private msg quote post Address this user
They are free, but make sure you put on the invoice you submit you want to use the coupons. Other wise they wont let you use your "coupon"
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector dfoster43 private msg quote post Address this user
I haven't used mine yet.
I'd forgotten all about them!
Post 4 IP   flag post
Hm, maybe there was a mistake then, because I just got charged the base grading fee even though I wrote on the invoice that my coupons should be applied.

I thought that's how it worked for the fast pass coupons (just the $9 fast pass is free)- but I thought the 2-day moderns were different like y'all are saying- that they're completely free (except for shipping of course).
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector Rongro private msg quote post Address this user
@SidTheSquid that is how i understood it, i didnt get mine used as they lost the paperwork. So now i have to debate trying it again
Post 6 IP   flag post
@sborock will you please process this refund for me? The website states the ecoupons "apply to processing tier and not add-ons." So these 2 2-day moderns should have been free, but I was overcharged $24.80 on invoice 21-325929B.

I know it's a small amount, but not the first time I've been overcharged. Customer service is not getting back to me through email and calling was no help. Thank you.
Post 7 IP   flag post
would be nice to have a snugger fit. Sigur_Ros private msg quote post Address this user
Ever get help on this?
Post 8 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigur_Ros
Ever get help on this?

Nope. Thanks for asking though!

@sborock ?

@Darryl_H ?
Post 9 IP   flag post
600475 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?