Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Can u use old Price Guides to build data for a specific book?16181

Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davethebrave
@Darkseid_of_town I politely asked. It is difficult to read your post otherwise.

As for the rest… silence is the best response.
and if you took the time to look closely at my posts, you would notice they do have paragraph breaks, just not as you want them. As I said, if its that stressful to read what I post you might wish to consider taking a break from what i post.

As for the rude comment, agreed, silence is the best response.
Post 26 IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
Guess my browser is busted cuz I see no paragraph breaks here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkseid_of_town
I think it isnt feasible at all to suggest just because a comic is published by Marvel and not DC that it has no upside...way overgeneralized and does not nearly reflect the reality of the market.
It is largely true most DC keys are a buy in price as compared to their marvel counterparts, but there are quite a few marvel keys that still have ALOT of room to move upwards and will do just that.
Consider Incredible Hulk 271 and its pre cursor Marvel preview 7...the original first appearances of Rocket, the beloved "rabbit" as Thor called him, from Guardians of the Galaxy. We know Gunn is now filming volume 3 of that title and it will hit the big screen perhaps 2023 0r 2024 latest. As anticpation builds for this new chapter, so will prices for the two intros of this character, once more. The census tells us there are 694 copies on hand of the original intro in Marvel Preview 7....and 3500 or so copies of the other book. So that suggests of the original magazine intro, published almost 50 years ago there are less than 700 total copies and since CBCS does not encapsulate magazine formats, the CGC census is for now the closest we have to an accurate count.That is an amazingly low introduction for a key character in an upcoming movie....as for the Hulk introduction into regular size comic formats, it was an assistant editors month issue that caught most collectors sleeping, and has a white cover that makes finding higher grade copies especially fun, however of the 3500 copies on census, the majority are sitting above 9.0 which is a solid indicator that people arent submitting the book as much as they will once prices go higher in lower grades.
If you caught anything Marvel is putting out in regards to their new projects, you doubtless saw that Ruffalo/Hulk appears in the trailer for the upcoming She Hulk series...we KNOW that he is slated to become Banner again, in order to help her with her medical issue. Marvel seems to be moving the character back towards it roots, leaving open the likelihood of a new movie featuring the Jade giant. In a previous thread I demonstrated his introduction in Hulk 1 is ridiculously short in numbers at around 1800 copies. Anything featuring the character, or a stand alone movie will send this one spiraling .
If you saw Shang Chi you had to make note that for whatever reason Marvel dusted off the character Abomination and used him for this one. Why? I can tell you that the character also plays a role in the upcoming She hulk series....First appearance, Tales to Astonish 90 ....a book with less than 500 copies in census, and one third are over 9.0 suggesting another key book that has not hit a high enough plateau to draw alot of slabbing below the 9.0 level.
Another marvel key with plenty of room to move, a known use in upcoming Marvel events and the liklihood of a decent surge higher quickly.
Those are just a few Marvel books with bright futures that will continue moving higher and faster for a number of solid reasons.
I can agree that many Marvel books have moved out of reach or high enough they are difficult to plot a course for, however there are gems to be gathered from the beach still
Post 27 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunvox
Quote:
I think it isnt feasible at all to suggest just because a comic is published by Marvel and not DC that it has no upside...way overgeneralized and does not nearly reflect the reality of the market.

. . . .

As always a fantastic addition to the conversation!

Absolutely, 100% agree with that statement, but I think the way you phrased that misses a point. Again, I am super new and have MUCH yet to learn, but from what I have seen I think - in general - Marvel comics have already seen price run ups whereas many quality DC comics have lagged. Does that mean all DC's are better values or one can not find values in Marvel books? No, absolutely not; I only think it's more likely to find a undervalued DC key than a Marvel. Also, quite honestly, I do not feel '70s era MCU books regardless of movies will have the same appeal in 50 or 100 years as the much more rare GA books, but that is obviously subject to enormous debate and opinion.

Of much greater importance is the fact that I don't think I'd enjoy a Hulk (even if it's a She-Hulk) comic on my wall nearly as much as a Detective Comic with Catwoman on the front but that's the guy in me for sure

Again I will offer that generlizations are not useful here. SOME Marvel comics have seen price run ups...agreed. But then too so have some DC books...Shazam anyone? For that matter early Aquaman, the character Peacemaker from DC, or Judomaster, or the Batman that Laughs, or Punchline books? DC books are seeing similar price escalations if you look for them...but simple fact is DC has not and is not producing cinematic basis for it in general at the level Marvel has.
I agree there are massive bargains for the DC buyer in silver age books that are vastly under-rated and missed opportunities. ( Speaking as the guy who is known for hoarding New gods, and Zatanna early books into the multiples .I own a showcase 22, Green lantern 1, etc )
As far as what you find that is an undervalued key, DC VS Marvel that is entirely dependent on the criteria for your search.....age, condition, characters, the unique quality of any given book, or even the artist, writer or inker?
It also might add to the discussion to state that again generalizing has damaged the way this discussion is shaping. By example..the statement about 70's era marvels having the same value as golden age books in 50-100 years. Marvel comics were produced in the golden age....just like DC. Characters like the human torch and sub mariner go back to that time period ....as do many others.
The problem I have with arguing that golden age characters will be more valuable in fifty years than Marvel cinematic characters of today is ...the almost certainty of the films being remade and having a rebirth if not one, many more times in the coming hundred years.
The current mood or feel at DC is not supporting or keeping their characters in front of the public they way marvel is and has cinematically.This seems to shift, as I remember in the eighties when DC was tearing it up with Batman and SUperman movies and was the golden boy of comic based films.

I couldnt agree with you more about enjoying a nice catwoman cover, over a she hulk cover, but I guess my point is why choose? As a famous athlete once said..."Both".....or why choose catwoman when you could have Jojo or any of the other good girl art covers?

Here are a few of my faves in that genera...3 from DC first

A few from other publishers besides Marvel and DC

and a few from Marvel

Perhaps a seperate "asset class" from an "alternate industry" but I like them
Post 28 IP   flag post
Quote:
Guess my browser is busted cuz I see no paragraph breaks here

Quote:
It is largely true most DC keys are a buy in price as compared to their marvel counterparts, but there are quite a few marvel keys that still have ALOT of room to move upwards and will do just that.
Consider Incredible Hulk 271 and its pre cursor Marvel preview 7...the original first appearances of Rocket, the beloved "rabbit" as Thor called him, from Guardians of the Galaxy. We know Gunn is now filming volume 3 of that title and it will hit the big screen perhaps 2023 0r 2024 latest. As anticpation builds for this new chapter, so will prices for the two intros of this character, once more. The census tells us there are 694 copies on hand of the original intro in Marvel Preview 7....and 3500 or so copies of the other book. So that suggests of the original magazine intro, published almost 50 years ago there are less than 700 total copies and since CBCS does not encapsulate magazine formats, the CGC census is for now the closest we have to an accurate count.That is an amazingly low introduction for a key character in an upcoming movie....as for the Hulk introduction into regular size comic formats, it was an assistant editors month issue that caught most collectors sleeping, and has a white cover that makes finding higher grade copies especially fun, however of the 3500 copies on census, the majority are sitting above 9.0 which is a solid indicator that people arent submitting the book as much as they will once prices go higher in lower grades.
If you caught anything Marvel is putting out in regards to their new projects, you doubtless saw that Ruffalo/Hulk appears in the trailer for the upcoming She Hulk series...we KNOW that he is slated to become Banner again, in order to help her with her medical issue. Marvel seems to be moving the character back towards it roots, leaving open the likelihood of a new movie featuring the Jade giant. In a previous thread I demonstrated his introduction in Hulk 1 is ridiculously short in numbers at around 1800 copies. Anything featuring the character, or a stand alone movie will send this one spiraling .
If you saw Shang Chi you had to make note that for whatever reason Marvel dusted off the character Abomination and used him for this one. Why? I can tell you that the character also plays a role in the upcoming She hulk series....First appearance, Tales to Astonish 90 ....a book with less than 500 copies in census, and one third are over 9.0 suggesting another key book that has not hit a high enough plateau to draw alot of slabbing below the 9.0 level.
Another marvel key with plenty of room to move, a known use in upcoming Marvel events and the liklihood of a decent surge higher quickly.
Those are just a few Marvel books with bright futures that will continue moving higher and faster for a number of solid reasons.
I can agree that many Marvel books have moved out of reach or high enough they are difficult to plot a course for, however there are gems to be gathered from the beach still
Apparently so...but again are you a moderator and why are you harassing people?
Post 29 IP   flag post
Collector Sunvox private msg quote post Address this user
Ahh . . . I see there is "history" here. Sorry to have been the cause of the latest friction, but we better play nice before my thread gets locked. Thanks to both of you for offering differing opinions.

Truth be told I am still very interested to see what a long term chart of annual prices looks like for different specific books. I think it could be enlightening or at least entertaining for those of us that like graphs
Post 30 IP   flag post

Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
If you're interested in the values in any of these let me know. I can see if they are in a place I can dig out lol!

Post 31 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
BTW, I also have 48-51 in a digital format.
Post 32 IP   flag post
While it wouldnt give you the specific figures for each year, couldnt a person take the current price, and divide that over the number of years since the initial cover price, to derive a general curve over x number of years the book has delivered long term, over the course of wars, declines, etc?

By example Avengers 1 in Fine 6.0 was a 12 cent cover price, in 1963. Today it is valued at 12k in GPA...so you have 58 years, and an increase of 11,999.88

Using that system, you get an increase per year of roughly 207 dollars per year for each year since 1963.

In 9.2 the book is 72k so a growth of 71,999.88
the book has seen a growth of 1,241.00 dollars per year

In 3.0 it is worth 3360.00
The book has shown an increase of 58 dollars per year

In 9.6 369k

A growth of 6,362.00 per year.

While it doesnt demonstrate how the books react to specific stimulus it does give you a broad term ability to see how the book appreciates over long term and all conditions.
Post 33 IP   flag post
Maybe they just like me better. Nah, that's not it. BPaxson002 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Ahh . . . I see there is "history" here. Sorry to have been the cause of the latest friction, but we better play nice before my thread gets locked. Thanks to both of you for offering differing opinions.

Truth be told I am still very interested to see what a long term chart of annual prices looks like for different specific books. I think it could be enlightening or at least entertaining for those of us that like graphs

I think it would be interesting as well, as long as you do it in adjusted dollars. I will put out a small bet (say $20) is that you will see a small, steady increase up to about the early to mid 90s. Then by the mid 00s you will see it take off like a rocket.
Post 34 IP   flag post
For the curious few here's an example of what I'm hoping to see . . .

On a logarithmic scale you see the trend even when prices were small. Such a trend is lost on a linear view. More importantly when you look at the prices using a logarithmic chart one can easily see when prices go above trend or below trend. In the example below you see clearly that in '99 and '20 Clorox got way ahead of it's long term trend. (It also shows if you want a fool proof inflation hedge invest in Clorox - people will always need to clean things )

I hope to see something similar with individual comics when examining annual prices back to '75.

Of course, none of this makes a lick of difference in collecting or not collecting, but I just enjoy analyzing stuff, hence my interest. To me it's part of the fun I bring into this hobby. Clearly it's NOT for everyone as I'm certain most folks really couldn't give to bits what the "long term" trend is. They are more interested in what's happening today, and I get that totally.

Post 35 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGJackster
BTW, I also have 48-51 in a digital format.

Thanks for the offer of help; hopefully Byrdi doesn't mind taking the time to share the data since he has a complete run. If not I see I can buy old copies on Ebay. Too bad the old copies aren't digitized. Or, does someone know where they are digitized?
Post 36 IP   flag post
Quote:
For the curious few here's an example of what I'm hoping to see . . .

On a logarithmic scale you see the trend even when prices were small. Such a trend is lost on a linear view. More importantly when you look at the prices using a logarithmic chart one can easily see when prices go above trend or below trend. In the example below you see clearly that in '99 and '20 Clorox got way ahead of it's long term trend. (It also shows if you want a fool proof inflation hedge invest in Clorox - people will always need to clean things )

I hope to see something similar with individual comics when examining annual prices back to '75.

Of course, none of this makes a lick of difference in collecting or not collecting, but I just enjoy analyzing stuff, hence my interest. To me it's part of the fun I bring into this hobby. Clearly it's NOT for everyone as I'm certain most folks really couldn't give to bits what the "long term" trend is. They are more interested in what's happening today, and I get that totally.

I had understood what you were shooting for here, but the problem with such methods is generally the ability to misinterpret results. For instance you might build that chart for a given book, and feel that due to the economy it went much higher a given year when in fact a rumor of a movie was the culprit or perhaps a given storyline caused the entire run to heat up....you would require a broad sampling of books across many genera to determine cause and effect, or anything beyond a simple chart of the books path upwards.Essentialy what I did in the example above, while highly abbreviated is also the least likely to lose anything in translation. either way a fascinating idea, and lots of fun.
Post 37 IP   flag post
"There, their, they're." GAC private msg quote post Address this user
I'm not trying to be negative with this post (and if this has been already answered then I do apologize) but what is the relevance or point of documenting historical values going that far back beyond curiosity? If it's just to map values then that's cool but is there any real insight into future values that can be extrapolated from data points going that far back? Or is this simply a documenting effort?
Post 38 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
I'm not trying to be negative with this post (and if this has been already answered then I do apologize) but what is the relevance or point of documenting historical values going that far back beyond curiosity? If it's just to map values then that's cool but is there any real insight into future values that can be extrapolated from data points going that far back? Or is this simply a documenting effort?

There are YouTubers (and academics) that argue comics are collectables that will lose cultural relevance and do not represent investments in the same manner as old coins or famous literature. I think it would be interesting to see first hand if classic rare comics have a) kept value in a steady manner relative to inflation and b) have recently exceeded their long term trend. D_of_T is correct that one would be remiss to discount possible extraneous reasons like movies etc for individual books, but I feel it would not take but a handful of examples plotted over 50 years to see a general trend in classic comic values or conversely show that there is no trend and comics move in a random fashion based only on extraneous events and current popularity.

Again, it does nothing to change how a typical collector today will choose what to buy or not. It is interesting to me as an exercise in learning more about the history and potential future of comic values.
Post 39 IP   flag post
"There, their, they're." GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC

There are YouTubers (and academics) that argue comics are collectables that will lose cultural relevance and do not represent investments in the same manner as old coins or famous literature. I think it would be interesting to see first hand if classic rare comics have a) kept value in a steady manner relative to inflation and b) have recently exceeded their long term trend. D_of_T is correct that one would be remiss to discount possible extraneous reasons like movies etc for individual books, but I feel it would not take but a handful of examples plotted over 50 years to see a general trend in classic comic values or conversely show that there is no trend and comics move in a random fashion based only on extraneous events.

Again, it does nothing to change how a typical collector today will choose what to buy or not. It is interesting to me as an exercise in learning more about the history and potential future of comic values.

I understand. From a comparison standpoint to other collectibles that you mentioned, I understand the relevance of this exercise. I'd definitely be interested in the results.
Post 40 IP   flag post
I'm starting to realize the difficulty in my endeavor. There are a great many variables. However, I did just now join GPAnalysis and went looking for a book that had data that was old and plentiful. Just a quick peek at AMS 13 in CGC 4.5 and I see a) prices do NOT move along a steady trend and b) the price jump this year is not significantly different than previous jumps year to year . . . however, it is clear that the market cycles often and the valleys are long. Now to figure out how to come up with a price that is relatable to Overstreet's Good, Fine, Mint and then fill in the back years and then do this for a dozen popular names. Should keep me busy for a month or two

Post 41 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
@Sunvox If you smooth the data by using 3 year intervals, it definitely tells a more consistent story. The averages in 3 year intervals going backwards for 18 years are:

That's a pretty graphable set of data.
Post 42 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbayMafia
@Sunvox If you smooth the data by using 3 year intervals, it definitely tells a more consistent story. The averages in 3 year intervals going backwards for 18 years are:

That's a pretty graphable set of data.

I'm lovin' that idea; with an added two decades it will be interesting.

I must admit though, I've been scouring GPAnalysis for a couple of hours now, and two things seem to be forming in my mind. 1) High prices are sometimes shill bids, and 2) the internet has driven lesser books crazy. I could be wrong about those two ideas, and it wouldn't be the first time in my life, but that's what it seems like so far.
Post 43 IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
@Sunvox If you still want those Overstreet numbers, here are the values for Action #29 & Detective #122 from the first 10 volumes. That's everything from the 70's, and back then Overstreet only listed prices for Good (G), Fine (F), and Mint (M).

Action Comics #29
1970: G = $15 F = $17.50 M = $20
1972: G = 17 F = 21 M = 25
1973: G = 17 F = 23.50 M = 30
1974: G = 20 F = 30 M = 40
1975: G = 22.50 F = 33.75 M = 45
1976: G = 25 F = 37.50 M = 50
1977: G = 20 F = 40 M = 60
1978: G = 25 F = 50 M = 75
1979: G = 27.50 F = 55 M = 82.50
1980: G = 35 F = 70 M = 105

Detective Comics #122
1970: G = $2 F = $2.50 M = $3
1972: G = 3 F = 3.50 M = 4
1973: G = 3 F = 4 M = 5
1974: G = 4 F = 6 M = 8
1975: G = 5 F = 7.50 M = 10
1976: SAME
1977: G = 4 F = 6 M = 12
1978: G = 6 F = 12 M = 18
1979: G = 7 F = 14 M = 21
1980: G = 9 F = 18 M = 27

Let me know if this is what you're looking for and I'll continue.
Post 44 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrdibyrd
@Sunvox If you still want those Overstreet numbers, here are the values for Action #29 & Detective #122 from the first 10 volumes. That's everything from the 70's, and back then Overstreet only listed prices for Good (G), Fine (F), and Mint (M).

Action Comics #29
1970: G = $15 F = $17.50 M = $20
1972: G = 17 F = 21 M = 25
1973: G = 17 F = 23.50 M = 30
1974: G = 20 F = 30 M = 40
1975: G = 22.50 F = 33.75 M = 45
1976: G = 25 F = 37.50 M = 50
1977: G = 20 F = 40 M = 60
1978: G = 25 F = 50 M = 75
1979: G = 27.50 F = 55 M = 82.50
1980: G = 35 F = 70 M = 105

Detective Comics #122
1970: G = $2 F = $2.50 M = $3
1972: G = 3 F = 3.50 M = 4
1973: G = 3 F = 4 M = 5
1974: G = 4 F = 6 M = 8
1975: G = 5 F = 7.50 M = 10
1976: SAME
1977: G = 4 F = 6 M = 12
1978: G = 6 F = 12 M = 18
1979: G = 7 F = 14 M = 21
1980: G = 9 F = 18 M = 27

Let me know if this is what you're looking for and I'll continue.

Totally awesome! Thanks!

No rush but I’m interested in prices up to 2002 which is when I have data starting. Now to figure out how to turn it into a usable graph
Post 45 IP   flag post
It'll take a little while to get it all together, but I can get you up to 2002 (I'll probably forget and breeze straight past that, of course...). No problem!
Post 46 IP   flag post
@Sunvox Got the 80's here for you. Added a couple notes because the way Action #29 was listed changed slightly.

Action Comics #29
1981: G = $35 F = $70 M = $130
1982: G = 25 F = 75 M = 160
*1983: G = 30 F = 85 M = 180
1984: G = 35 F = 100 M = 210
1985: G = 40 F = 120 M = 255
1986: G = 45 F = 135 M = 315
*1987: G = 50 F = 150 M = 350
1988: G = 57 F = 170 M = 400
1989: G = 60 F = 180 M = 420
1990: G = 82 F = 205 M = 490

Detective Comics #122
1981: G = $12 F = $24 M = $36
1982: G = 9 F = 25 M = 50
1983: G = 12 F = 35 M = 70
1984: G = 15 F = 45 M = 90
1985: G = 17.50 F = 52 M = 115
1986: G = 19 F = 57 M = 135
1987: G = 23 F = 70 M = 160
1988: G = 28 F = 84 M = 195
1989: G = 32 F = 95 M = 225
1990: G = 51 F = 128 M = 305

*1983: Action #29 is listed as having a bondage cover, but it is still grouped with #26 ~ #30.
*1987: Action #29 stops being listed as having a bondage cover.

More coming your way. I'll get the 90's next.
Post 47 IP   flag post
@Sunvox Okay, I thought I was going to wait until tomorrow to tackle the 90's, but that clearly didn't happen. This set of values has a number of notes because both books finally differentiated from the pack.

Action Comics #29
1991: G = $90 F = $225 M = $540
1992: G = 100 F = 250 M = 600
1993: G = 108 F = 325 M = 650
***1994: G = 108 F = 325 M = 700
1995: G = 121 F = 365 M = 850
*****1996: G = 175 F = 525 M = 1400
1997: G = 175 F = 525 M = 1600
1998: G = 189 F = 567 M = 1700
1999: G = 200 F = 600 M = 1800
2000: G = 237 F = 711 M = 1900

Detective Comics #122
*1991: G = $56 F = $140 M = $335
**1992: G = 75 F = 190 M = 450
1993: G = 79 F = 238 M = 475
****1994: G = 85 F = 257 M = 600
1995: G = 100 F = 300 M = 700
1996: G = 103 F = 310 M = 825
1997: G = 111 F = 333 M = 890
1998: G = 106 F = 318 M = 950
1999: G = 112 F = 336 M = 950
2000: G = 125 F = 375 M = 1000

*1991: Detective #122 listed as having the 1st Catwoman – c, but it’s still grouped with #121 ~ #123, #125 ~ #127, #129, #130. #124 & #128 have differentiated already because they have Joker – c/s.
**1992: Detective #122 & #126 differentiate and are listed together. #126 has a Penguin – c.
***1994: Action #29 listed as having the 1st Lois Lane cover, but it’s still grouped with #26 ~ #30.
****1994: Detective #122 differentiates completely and the 1st Catwoman – c is no longer on par with a generic Penguin – c.
*****1996: Action #29 differentiates and gets its own listing.

I'll get to the last couple years (from the naughty oughties) soon. They're stacked behind other volumes right now so I'll need to move some stuff. Not a big deal, but I just got my vaccine booster today and my desire to move chunky books around is not at its best.
Post 48 IP   flag post
So it looks roughly like the S&P 500, overall. Not surprising.

The very earliest price movements would be disconnected a bit (cover price+ growth) and ex post analysis would be less meaningful due to dataset selection bias.

Again, nothing surprising and very much in-line with academic papers on returns analysis.
Post 49 IP   flag post
What you would see if the data were done on Marvel issues over the same periods (plus up to today) is a relative breakout in Marvel key prices over the past 5-10 years and a larger recent spike over the past 3 years.

That is just trading data, not fundamentals. The fundamentals dislocation for Marvel keys is even more severe.
Post 50 IP   flag post
Here's the last bit from years 2001 & 2002.

Action Comics #29
2001: G = $263 F = 789 NM = 2500
*2002: G = 273 F = 819 VF = 1705 NM = 3000

Detective Comics #122
2001: G = $132 F = 395 NM = 1250
*2002: G = 136 F = 408 VF = 852 NM = 1500

*2002: Overstreet value array changes from G-F-NM to G-F-VF-NM

Please note that the value array also changed back in 1989 from G-F-M to G-F-NM. I unfortunately didn't catch it at the time, but honestly, I don't think it really has much impact. It's still a low-mid-high value array either way.
Post 51 IP   flag post
Quote:
What you would see if the data were done on Marvel issues over the same periods (plus up to today) is a relative breakout in Marvel key prices over the past 5-10 years and a larger recent spike over the past 3 years.

That is just trading data, not fundamentals. The fundamentals dislocation for Marvel keys is even more severe.

Just got home late last night from a work trip and will work on this a bit today, but your thoughts and questions are exactly what I'm interested in seeing. Without question this is a big project for me and will likely require that I invest in a set of old Overstreet guides of my own. I would love to be able to create a spread sheet where I can input the data for a specific book and compare it to a group average. Who knows, maybe I can turn this into some data fanatic website in the future.

Many, many thanks to BdB for taking the time to help get me started. Greatly appreciated!
Post 52 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@Sunvox - Good luck with this! I have about a dozen or more Overstreet Price Guides starting from the mid-1970s if you need more data (or if you want to obtain the guides for yourself).
Post 53 IP   flag post
@Sunvox My pleasure!! Let me know if you need anymore info. My Overstreets aren't going anywhere. Also, if you're considering getting a set yourself, check out Gemstone Publishing, because they still have reasonably priced facsimiles of the first two Overstreets from 70/71 and '72. I understand there was a limited print run on these, so they won't be around forever.
Post 54 IP   flag post
609460 54 29
This topic is archived. Start new topic?