Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Graded

Canada Comic Pick Up Information16175

Collector nickcrozier private msg quote post Address this user
Looking to see if anyone has any details or experience to provide on how the pick up process works for CBCS Oakville (CANADA). I have got confirmation from customer service that my books are ready for pick up (although this has not been updated in CBCS). The concern i have is that i was told i needed to make an appointment to pick up the books. I was given the email for someone named Hayden, but he hasn't responded to me in two weeks. I'm just having so many issues right now with the lack of customer service accountability. I can either not get through or never get a straight answer on the process. When someone finally tells me the process and i follow it, i don't get responses. Should i just show up? And if i do is there a specific time that i should be going? If anyone has any sort of information or has picked up in the past it would be greatly appreciated!

Even if its just contact information for how to actually get in touch with the CBCS Oakville location.

THanks,
Nick
Post 1 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
No actual CBCS staff in Oakville - was Haydens contact info from Universal Distribution? they are the ones providing the "service" for CBCS

Maybe try Universal Distributions contact info - and copy the sh!t out of everyone on emails - Steve Paulus, Steve Borok, Hayden, Universal Distribution, Better Business Bureau!!

Sandeep Dua is founder of Beckett and Jeromy Murry is President of Beckett - check their site to see e-mail format probably lastname@beckett.com or something similar.

Will be a few months till my order is also "ready" for pick up in Oakville - be interesting to see if it really works.....could always take a Friday off and be there when doors open!!
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Rongro private msg quote post Address this user
I hate saying this every time someone has an experience like yours. All the guys katcomics just listed, reach out to them on Facebook, phones and emails seem to be a huge waste of time. Steve Paulus is who I think is the Canadian branch guy? I could be wrong. And for what it's worth I didn't get anywhere until I messaged Steve borock direct on Facebook.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
@nickcrozier any update on a physical update?
Post 4 IP   flag post
598045 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?