Post 3 IP   flag post
CBCS Pressing SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebandy
Has the turnaround time changed from last update ? Lol

Yes, the last update was Sept 14th.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector Thunderghost private msg quote post Address this user
I'm very new here and sent my first submission first of October and says processed within 8-12 weeks. So if I understand this right i should get comics I sent by the end of this month?
Post 5 IP   flag post
Your order was received on October 5th. It had a signature to authenticate, so that adds 7 days on the turnaround.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector Thunderghost private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you so much for your reply. So that's 7 days for each comics or all 4 of them since they were all signed by same person? Sorry I'm very inquisitive since it's my first time doing anything like this.
Post 7 IP   flag post
7 days total for the whole order.
Post 8 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
I'm about 7 weeks into my next order, so about early January till my next order hits grading.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Collector Redshade private msg quote post Address this user
Wrong posting deleted as meant to be a pm.
Post 10 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user
Got my email today!
Post 11 IP   flag post
Collector mattness private msg quote post Address this user
Mine was sent in middle of July..still waiting..went to Joey first have no idea when they arrived to CBCS ;_;
Post 12 IP   flag post
@mattness I'd contact CBCS and ask. That said, I submitted some books at SDCC (middle of July) that went to Joey and they got to CBCS in the middle of October.
Post 13 IP   flag post
Collector mattness private msg quote post Address this user
@dielinfinite Did you get your books back? I sent CBCS an email. I got a response. My books are there but they seem to avoid letting me know when my books arrived...They're processing.
Post 14 IP   flag post
@mattness Not yet. My books are roughly 7 weeks in so I'm expecting them back in January
Post 15 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
I've always submitted books through cons/dealers/others so this is my first few submissions with an actual account that I can look at the "Dashboard"... does the dashboard update when a book is graded or shipped, or a few days later? Only reason I ask is that I have a Quickstream book aging at 3 weeks as of tomorrow
Post 16 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrewbeer
I've always submitted books through cons/dealers/others so this is my first few submissions with an actual account that I can look at the "Dashboard"... does the dashboard update when a book is graded or shipped, or a few days later? Only reason I ask is that I have a Quickstream book aging at 3 weeks as of tomorrow

Your books were not received until 11/28. You're looking at the date you filled out the invoice.
Post 17 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
Ah, that makes sense, thank you. I'll click around and see if i can figure out where the recieved on dates are
Post 18 IP   flag post
@shrewbeer The received dates aren't visible on your dashboard. Check your emails for "CBCS comics: Order # Received"

The Dashboard should update after each step in the process (you should receive an email whenever your order moves ahead) to whow you where your books are. Your dashboard will update with the actual grades once the status has changed to shipped
Post 19 IP   flag post
600809 19 19
This topic is archived. Start new topic?