Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector Wyldchyld private msg quote post Address this user
Just wanted to give a great shout out to the guys and gals at the CBCS booth at the Giant size mini Heroes Con in Charlotte. I dropped a few books off to be graded and they were great. I got my Avengers annual #10 signed by Al Milgrom and Michael Golden but wanted Jim Shooter as well. I couldn't be there Sunday so the CBCS crew offered to get the auto for me. I can't thank them enough. What a great group of people.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Bakersman private msg quote post Address this user
Wow a x3 on a great book congrats!
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector 50AE_DE private msg quote post Address this user
Good luck when you call them a few months from now asking about your books.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Why just the women? I like bears. Gaard private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyldchyld
Just wanted to give a great shout out to the guys and gals at the CBCS booth at the Giant size mini Heroes Con in Charlotte. I dropped a few books off to be graded and they were great. I got my Avengers annual #10 signed by Al Milgrom and Michael Golden but wanted Jim Shooter as well. I couldn't be there Sunday so the CBCS crew offered to get the auto for me. I can't thank them enough. What a great group of people.

Post 4 IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by 50AE_DE
Good luck when you call them a few months from now asking about your books.

A customer Service response from CBCS is pretty much non-existent at any time.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector Hexigore private msg quote post Address this user
Always have to be a couple of asshats chiming in when someone had a positive experience with CBCS.

Glad things went well for you, Wyldchyld. 😊
Post 6 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
I won't shit on your positive experience! Congrats on your signatures!
Post 7 IP   flag post
It's not the 1st time I have used CBCS. Never had any problems in the past. I am not worried about turn around time, these are for the personal collection. I was told when I dropped the books off that it was a pretty significant turn around so I knew ahead of time.
Post 8 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Wyldchyld Congrats man!!! Happy you had a great experience!

Lets seem some pics when you can.
Post 9 IP   flag post
I will post pics when I get the books back. It might be late next year but I can wait. I wish I had taken a picture of the Spawn 300 (blank)I sent in. Had Michael Watkins do the cover. It was really cool I just didn't take a picture of it. I also submitted Withchblade #1 signed by Turner, Strange Academy #1 and X-men #266.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Collector Hexigore private msg quote post Address this user
Look forward to seeing what you get back! 👍
Post 11 IP   flag post
601364 11 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?