CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
CBCS GradedCertified Comics For SaleComics Modern Age

Brand New Spawn #230 9.6 Key issue!16128

Collector Watcher5866 private msg quote post Address this user
I’m selling this beautiful book for $350. I thought for sure it would be a 9.8! Check it out on eBay if interested. I’m still trying to figure a better place to sell my items. Any ideas would be welcome. Thanks.
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Collector Briten private msg quote post Address this user
In a situation such as we find ourselves in, a link would be helpful.
Post 2 • IP   flag post
I'm waiting.... (tapping fingers).
Splotches is gettin old!
Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
It probably is a 9.8 on another day.
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Collector Watcher5866 private msg quote post Address this user
I wish I new how to make a link. Joyo-263475 store on eBay as buy now but will to take fair offers.
Post 4 • IP   flag post
Collector Watcher5866 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5 • IP   flag post
Collector Watcher5866 private msg quote post Address this user
I don’t see it but what you gonna do. Right?
Post 6 • IP   flag post
Collector Watcher5866 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 7 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
You use the link button just above the text box.

The book
Post 8 • IP   flag post
Collector Watcher5866 private msg quote post Address this user
Cool thanks!
Post 9 • IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
Very Nice looking Book. Good luck on your sale
Post 10 • IP   flag post
657131 10 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?