CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Modern Age

Weekly Cover Contest #271 - 1 Fighting Against Many!16119

Collector seanw private msg quote post Address this user

Post 26 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user

Post 27 • IP   flag post
Keep your $6.87 bro... not even saving tax with that. Cli4dR3D0g private msg quote post Address this user
'
Post 28 • IP   flag post
Collector Helric1 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 29 • IP   flag post
Collector xvipah private msg quote post Address this user

Post 30 • IP   flag post


Collector peterc777 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 31 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Voted!
Post 32 • IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
I have spoken.
Post 33 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Voted
Post 34 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Voted!! But it wasn't easy. There are at least 6 there that I really like.
Post 35 • IP   flag post
How do I know this? Because I've done it myself. lawguy1977 private msg quote post Address this user
@Jesse_O Totally agree. Lot of great contenders this week. Voted as well.
Post 36 • IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user
Voted
Post 37 • IP   flag post
Collector xvipah private msg quote post Address this user
voted
Post 38 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
Voted
Post 39 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
some great selection this week....tough choices.

voted
Post 40 • IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by sckao



Winner.
Post 41 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
@sckao is the winner of this weeks WCC with 20 votes.

Congratulations!

@Tom74152 comes in 2nd with 14 votes.
@esaravo comes in 3rd with 13 votes.







Post 42 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
I belive Shin expressed some reluctance is starting the next contest. If so, shouldn't we just move on until one of the runner-ups takes a go?

Personally, I think he should just go for it.
Post 43 • IP   flag post
Collector sckao private msg quote post Address this user
I didn’t know what time the next contest was supposed to be posted, but since I’m up I can do it.
Post 44 • IP   flag post
657131 44 19
This topic is archived. Start new topic?