Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedCBCS Signature ASPComics Modern Age

A CBCS Variant Cover?1611

Collector MGA private msg quote post Address this user
Hi guys if there any problems please contact me at mga1wars@aol.com . We packed them very strong and in my opinion the way that package was handled it would have been damaged no matter what it was mailed in.

Mike
MGA
Post 26 IP   flag post
Collector roarzola private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGA
mga1wars@aol.com

Thank you for responding. I really appreciate it.
Post 27 IP   flag post
Collector roarzola private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by roarzola
Received my two copies today but package was damaged. I sent an email to them but do you guys think I should I open the package or wait for a response.

update:

we are currently working on a resolution.

Just wanted post a follow up.

The books were slightly damaged but working with MGA to get this resolved has been, if anything, amazing.

I have received damaged books in the past and in one case even received the wrong book. In those cases, the process to resolution was either slow or even non-existent.

Receiving anything damaged in the mail is never a fun experience and with comics, can sometimes even be a little tramatic.

MGA has been helpful, quick, and gratious in helping resolve this. I have nothing but good things to say about him and his professionalism.
Post 28 IP   flag post
Collector Revelations private msg quote post Address this user
@MGA any idea when the signed and slabbed books are shipping?
Post 29 IP   flag post
Hi guys , Mr. McGuinness is appearing at the Hall of comics this weekend where we will get all our signatures done. Immediately after we will send all graded books in for fast track and grading

Thanks and Happy New Years

Mike
Post 30 IP   flag post

@MGA will they be graded faster than normal fast pass? Because that's going to be like 1.5 months.
Post 31 IP   flag post
Collector Mef private msg quote post Address this user
@MGA thanks for the details! I'm stoked because I didn't know they would be fast track!
Post 32 IP   flag post
Collector Mickcatron private msg quote post Address this user
Got my B&W cover over the weekend, package was sturdy enough, but because the book wasn't sealed and it was raining when it was delivered moisture got in and the whole top edge is wavy
Post 33 IP   flag post
Collector Mickcatron private msg quote post Address this user
So evidently the wavy was a production flaw, thanks for the response MGA
Post 34 IP   flag post
Collector b00ch private msg quote post Address this user
Can anyone tell me how CBCS views the waviness on the cover. Can it still 9.8 without a press? The waviness is my only gripe. Other than that these came in perfect shape. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again.
Post 35 IP   flag post
Can you post a good pic of an example?
Post 36 IP   flag post

The autograph portion of our orders are being signed this weekend in store at the Hall of Comics. Making up for last weeks blizzard and Ed's car breakdown cancellation. Thanks for everyone's patience.
Post 37 IP   flag post
Collector Fredyelias private msg quote post Address this user
I got a quick question. I received my set yesterday and love it. Sadly at the time of purchase I didn't have enough to get it graded and just ordered the set with the artist signature. I know that CBCS has verified and authentic signature services. I'm just wondering which I need to choose to get my books graded. Thanks for the help.
Post 38 IP   flag post
@Fredyelias you will need to use the $25 option. It should be the verification option.
Post 39 IP   flag post
Collector Fredyelias private msg quote post Address this user
Sounds good, thanks for the info.
Post 40 IP   flag post

New Variant coming out next week. Check it out
Post 41 IP   flag post
meh
Post 42 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
I'm hoping that art is an unfinished look cause there's not much going on there.
Post 43 IP   flag post
Yup there is. We are waiting for the dressing from DC. Its supposed to be a homage to Neil Adams cover.
Post 44 IP   flag post

Here they are.
Post 45 IP   flag post
Collector RRO private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGA
Yup there is. We are waiting for the dressing from DC. Its supposed to be a homage to Neil Adams cover.
Wondering why a Nick Cardy cover is shown here?
Post 46 IP   flag post
Your absolutely right. Sorry and thanks for the heads up. Im glad we didn't base its design on the artist then. We picked the cover to go with our homage themes. Frank has worked on all these characters and we thought it was a great fit. I need to get more sleep before I post things. Hope you like it.
Post 47 IP   flag post
A quick update. Hulk #1 books are being processed for all those who submitted thru us.

Thanks again
Post 48 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGA
Your absolutely right. Sorry and thanks for the heads up. Im glad we didn't base its design on the artist then. We picked the cover to go with our homage themes. Frank has worked on all these characters and we thought it was a great fit. I need to get more sleep before I post things. Hope you like it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGA

I think the cover looks superb, and it does have aspects of the cover shown too. Keep up the good work.
Post 49 IP   flag post
thanks very much.
Post 50 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGA
thanks very much.
Post 51 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGA
A quick update. Hulk #1 books are being processed for all those who submitted thru us.

Thanks again

Where are we at with the signed and graded books?
Post 52 IP   flag post
Hi guys all books are in and they have been pre screened. Looking good so far. So they have been moving pretty quickly. part of the fee paid to us included fast track. So hang in there and I'll post up when I know more.
Thanks again for all the support

Mike
Post 53 IP   flag post
Collector Mef private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGA
Hi guys all books are in and they have been pre screened. Looking good so far. So they have been moving pretty quickly. part of the fee paid to us included fast track. So hang in there and I'll post up when I know more.
Thanks again for all the support

Mike

Woooo! Stoked! Thanks for the update!
Post 54 IP   flag post
your welcome, im excited to see them as well with the new logo.
Post 55 IP   flag post
600864 65 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?