Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedCBCS Signature ASPComics Modern Age

A CBCS Variant Cover?1611

Collector RRO private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGA
thanks very much.
Post 51 IP   flag post
Collector Revelations private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGA
A quick update. Hulk #1 books are being processed for all those who submitted thru us.

Thanks again


Where are we at with the signed and graded books?
Post 52 IP   flag post
Collector MGA private msg quote post Address this user
Hi guys all books are in and they have been pre screened. Looking good so far. So they have been moving pretty quickly. part of the fee paid to us included fast track. So hang in there and I'll post up when I know more.
Thanks again for all the support

Mike
Post 53 IP   flag post
Collector Mef private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGA
Hi guys all books are in and they have been pre screened. Looking good so far. So they have been moving pretty quickly. part of the fee paid to us included fast track. So hang in there and I'll post up when I know more.
Thanks again for all the support

Mike


Woooo! Stoked! Thanks for the update!
Post 54 IP   flag post
Collector MGA private msg quote post Address this user
your welcome, im excited to see them as well with the new logo.
Post 55 IP   flag post


Collector MGA private msg quote post Address this user
Hi guys books are be prepped to ship so maybe late next week they should be in our hands

Mike
Post 56 IP   flag post
Collector Revelations private msg quote post Address this user
Can we get a status update on the signed and slabbed books?
Post 57 IP   flag post
Collector Mickcatron private msg quote post Address this user
Mine arrived today
Post 58 IP   flag post
Collector Revelations private msg quote post Address this user
My account only shows a label was created.
Post 59 IP   flag post
Collector MGA private msg quote post Address this user
Hi guys sorry for the delayed response. I've been snow plowing for a couple of days now for my town. We've had back to back blizzards here. The 1st wave went out Friday which was about 90% of the graded books. The remaining 10% is ready for pick up but the mailman didn't take them today. I think he didn't want to bust his butt in the snow.
That being said all orders got 9.8s.

Thanks again

Mike
Post 60 IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
👍
Post 61 IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
Mike - very happy. Superb packing
Post 62 IP   flag post
Collector MGA private msg quote post Address this user
http://www.newsarama.com/33455-iron-fist-variant-covers.html

Check out all the cool Iron Fist #1s Variants from Newsarama.
Post 63 IP   flag post
Collector Darkga private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks CBCS!

Post 64 IP   flag post
Collector MGA private msg quote post Address this user
Hi guys I'll be set up at Reggie's this weekend with all our variants. For those not attending I plan on having 3x & 4x signed Iron Fist Variants

Available will be

Ryan Stegman
Mike Perkins
Roy Thomas
and Possibly Rob Liefield for our B&C Covers.

Everyone else who purchased a graded copy can upgrade their signatures to include the for mentioned artists. Hit me up for details at
mga1wars@aol.com or Mike@moregreatart.com

thanks again

Mike
Post 65 IP   flag post
193832 65 15
destitute