Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Grading Help NeededQuestionsRaw Comics For SaleSignaturesWant to Buy

TMNT #98 Mike Vasquez Jennika Action Figure Variant Limited to 80016100

Collector hogan36 private msg quote post Address this user
Good Afternoon,

Has anyone ordered from comic websites TMNT #98 Mike Vasquez Jennika Action Figure Variant Limited to 800 CGC Remark and been waiting almost 2 1/2 years for CGC to grade them and send them back to the comic website owner that you ordered it from so that it can be shipped to you? If you have ordered, what are they telling you all about the reason you haven't received it/them yet?
Post 1 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
If it's supposed to be a Sad Lemon variant, and not a Frankie's, there are none on the CGC census. I THINK that Sad Lemon, Frankie's and The Comic Mint sometimes do joint variants, that is why I say that. You probably already knew that, but I just wanted to throw it out here.
Post 2 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
I have a sweet copy but not a Graded/signed version. I stopped pre ordering store variants graded because of one bad experience. If you end up needing a copy you are welcome to mine.

EDIT::::: OH WHOA, THATS TOTALLY DIFFERENT! my fault....
Edit #2: It just looks like the color is off and "signed and Remarked" isn't there.
Post 3 IP   flag post
@Jesse_O Thank you! I knew about SadLemon and TheComicMint being partners. I just discovered Frankie’s not too long ago. I’m being told the artist is constantly giving the comic website owners issues when it comes to the book. I ordered 4 of the Graded SS Remark and wanted them badly! But it is a SadLemon Variant & TheComicMint.
Post 4 IP   flag post
@HeinzDad I thank you! It’s just the ones I ordered (4 copies) were signed & remarked by the artist which is why I wanted them. The reason we didn’t get them when they were first printed was because we were told that the author misprinted them & had to reprint them. Since then, we’ve had to wait 2 1/2 years just to be told we won’t be getting them at all because the artist is giving the comic website owners trouble. They should have just given us the Misprinted ones. I guess that seemed too much like right to them though.
Post 5 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Oh no, I totally hear you. Ive been there before and learned. Not at the cost you’re in though I’m sure.
Post 6 IP   flag post
601492 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?