Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Signature VSP

Label on my verified signature is not correct16096

I called CGC about the giveback benefit. beastboy1980 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbayMafia
Quote:
Originally Posted by beastboy1980
exactly i pay for the service and if my book comes back with a case that is nicked or scratched why should i keep this and try and sell it to one of my customers.
People need to realize this service is a business and they are not our friends.
this whole love affair posts about how great cbcs is compared to cgc is a joke.

If CBCS doesn't ban people with your mindset from using their services then they get what they have coming to them. The sad part is they will ultimately drive away good customers like myself while spending resources trying to service unreasonable and un-loyal customers.

and you answered your own question.
drive away customers like yourself.
if you feel inclined to say that remark. then it leads me to think you are unhappy with the service.

ironic
Post 26 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
my mindset is this little kid.

cbcs needs to step up there issues just like this case.

if you dont like it who cares.
funny all you do is make bully remarks about anything that is negative against cbcs.
you are a troll in this forum

Quote:
if you feel inclined to say that remark. then it leads me to think you are unhappy with the service.

ironic

You are right. Allowing guys like you to stay on the forum and toss gasoline on the flames of any customer service issue does, over time, have a negative impact on my feelings towards CBCS. In my eyes they lose credibility as a company if they wont do basic housekeeping. Did you really just call me "little kid"?
Post 27 IP   flag post
I called CGC about the giveback benefit. beastboy1980 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:
my mindset is this little kid.

cbcs needs to step up there issues just like this case.

if you dont like it who cares.
funny all you do is make bully remarks about anything that is negative against cbcs.
you are a troll in this forum

Quote:

ironic

You are right. Allowing guys like you to stay on the forum and toss gasoline on the flames of any customer service issue does, over time, have a negative impact on my feelings towards CBCS. In my eyes they lose credibility as a company if they wont do basic housekeeping. Did you really just call me "little kid"?

oh wait so anyone that speaks there mind on a topic and heaven forbid its not to your liking and its for the better of the company to voice our minds its bad. While we the paying customer support the company by sending in orders but cant voice there minds about issues.
you just want to silence anyone that you deem not to your liking real professional.

please give it a rest
i see tons of posts about negative remarks about the other 2 grading company's and i dont post up ban them.
stop being such a fan boy
Post 28 IP   flag post
contrary to your belief i support cbcs and want them to grow even bigger.

i am just voicing my mind on this topic
Post 29 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
you've voiced it over a dozen posts now...time to move on.
Post 30 IP   flag post

Collector 50AE_DE private msg quote post Address this user
@Crash2025 Have you received a response yet?
Post 31 IP   flag post
Collector Crash2025 private msg quote post Address this user
I have not received a response.
Post 32 IP   flag post
would be nice to have a snugger fit. Sigur_Ros private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Allowing guys like you to stay on the forum and toss gasoline on the flames of any customer service issue does, over time, have a negative impact on my feelings towards CBCS. In my eyes they lose credibility as a company if they wont do basic housekeeping.

I dunno. Not saying this guy doesn't go overboard, but regardless... censoring their forums because someone isn't happy would be a credibility loss for me. Seems a better way to shut someone up is to fix their problem.

Regardless, none of this matters.
Hopefully the OP eventually gets the help he's been trying to get.
Post 33 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigur_Ros
Quote:
Allowing guys like you to stay on the forum and toss gasoline on the flames of any customer service issue does, over time, have a negative impact on my feelings towards CBCS. In my eyes they lose credibility as a company if they wont do basic housekeeping.

I dunno. Not saying this guy doesn't go overboard, but regardless... censoring their forums because someone isn't happy would be a credibility loss for me. Seems a better way to shut someone up is to fix their problem.

There's a fine line between airing your grievances and channeling all your energy in to running something into the ground. When your last 25 comments spanning 12 days and three topics, including the "What are you eating?" thread are critical of CBCS, I'd say you're on thin ice. Maybe the mods won't notice...
Post 34 IP   flag post
would be nice to have a snugger fit. Sigur_Ros private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
Quote:
Quote:

There's a fine line between airing your grievances and channeling all your energy in to running something into the ground. When your last 25 comments spanning 12 days and three topics, including the "What are you eating?" thread are critical of CBCS, I'd say you're on thin ice. Maybe the mods won't notice...

Understood. I guess I just haven't seen many of those threads. Especially those about what people are eating/drinking/etc. Certainly there is such a thing as overkill.
Post 35 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Understood. I guess I just haven't seen many of those threads. Especially those about what people are eating/drinking/etc. Certainly there is such a thing as overkill.

@Sigur_Ros
The OP is fine and has handled this well, he's just looking for help with his issue. But the two that have established a pattern of jumping in to fan the flames...that's a different story. They have turned the thread into something that the OP did not intend it to be. He was just looking for help, he wasn't trying to create a "kick CBCS" thread with people saying stuff like "does this company do anything right?" or "why do people keep sending their books to this company" (in another thread). Even if I was the OP, I would not be happy with my thread being hijacked and turned into something more egregious than it was intended to be.

The eating thread is the best ongoing thread on the forum, btw.
Post 36 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

We noticed this earlier today.
Post 37 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:

@Sigur_Ros
The OP is fine and has handled this well, he's just looking for help with his issue. But the two that have established a pattern of jumping in to fan the flames...that's a different story. They have turned the thread into something that the OP did not intend it to be. He was just looking for help, he wasn't trying to create a "kick CBCS" thread with people saying stuff like "does this company do anything right?" or "why do people keep sending their books to this company" (in another thread).

Again, I didn't realize. I don't always read every post in a thread so I just haven't seen as much as others have seen.

Quote:
Even if I was the OP, I would not be happy with my thread being hijacked and turned into something more egregious than it was intended to be.

Agreed. But I would be happy at least someone is paying attention.

Quote:

Well that's unfortunate, on a forum focused on a hobby other than eating.
Post 38 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:

Well that's unfortunate, on a forum focused on a hobby other than eating.

There are only so many covers one can post, movies one can review, and offenses one can take over who's having sex with whom and CBCS' current state of customer service.
Post 39 IP   flag post
PLOD theCapraAegagrus private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
There are only so many covers one can post, movies one can review, and offenses one can take over who's having sex with whom and CBCS' current state of customer service.

Nah, the possibilities are endless!
Post 40 IP   flag post
Quote:
and offenses one can take over who's having sex with whom and CBCS' current state of customer service.

I hope that's 2 separate topics.

Anyway.... 180 or 181 ?
Post 41 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
and offenses one can take over who's having sex with whom and CBCS' current state of customer service.

I hope that's 2 separate topics.

Have you seen their employees?

Quote:
Anyway.... 180 or 181 ?

Neither.
Post 42 IP   flag post
600762 42 17
This topic is archived. Start new topic?