Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Graded

First Time Grading16079

Collector Steph10 private msg quote post Address this user
While at Rose City Comic Con I submitted comics to be graded. I set up an account online and haven’t heard anything yet. It’s been about 6 weeks since the con. When you do it this way, when do you get notified/emailed?
Not sure how it works. I’m guessing they didn’t lose everyone’s from that con. I just want to make sure I shouldn’t have heard from them yet and that I’m waiting for them to get to mine before I get notified.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Terry88 private msg quote post Address this user
I did it that way too for the first time. The whole process is nerve wracking and slow, but you'll be updated at some point.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Ok, thanks. Is it better to send it in yourself or have your comic shop do it instead of dropping it off at a con?
Post 3 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@Steph10 - Send it in yourself. If a shop does it, they will be the only ones that get updates and can check its progress.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Ok, thank you! I’ll remember that next time. Submitted my top 8 so need to get through this time first.
Post 5 IP   flag post
I did it recently and I think it was worth it. CoalTiger private msg quote post Address this user
@Steph10 I dropped at RCCC as well. I have no updates yet. Just be patient and they will eventually show up on the dashboard. I know the wait is hard. In the end it will be worth the wait.
Post 6 IP   flag post
This makes me feel much better. Thank you!! I’m excited to get them graded.
Post 7 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Steph10 It takes awhile to get updates any way you submit so there is no cause for concern.

Congrats on your first submission and welcome to the CBCS board!
Post 8 IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user
@Steph10 Welcome to the forum!
Post 9 IP   flag post
Thank you everyone
Post 10 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
@Steph10 - Send it in yourself. If a shop does it, they will be the only ones that get updates and can check its progress.
I sent my first books via my LCS and it took forever (when TATs were not crazy). They do bulk shipments once a week(I believe) and What I did not realize is that I was waiting for any pressing and VSP subs to get mine back. Oh and the LCS “lost” my info; I was lucky I called the day after they received them and still fresh on the mind.
Post 11 IP   flag post
600891 11 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?