Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeComics Modern AgeComics Silver AgeSignatures

Mail call from Megacon Orlando16062

I’m not an ant. I’m a rootin tootin Hornet! Zombie_Head private msg quote post Address this user
Happy over all with everything.

Post 1 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
Nice Shatner and Takai in the same building on the same day and both signed the same comic...Priceless
Post 2 IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
Great books!!! Very jeally
Post 3 IP   flag post
I’m not an ant. I’m a rootin tootin Hornet! Zombie_Head private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scifinator
Nice Shatner and Takai in the same building on the same day and both signed the same comic...Priceless

I agree I’m a huge Star Trek fan and it was a 6.5 now it’s a 7 great press job from CBCS.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrdibyrd
Great books!!! Very jeally

Thx
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector etapi65 private msg quote post Address this user
Great stuff. I enjoyed that con, but it also felt a little off with how they had the comic creators organized.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector Doc_Cop private msg quote post Address this user
Kudos! Great grades for some great comics! Congrats. Assuming since Megacon Orlando was in August of this year you paid to expedite this order?
Post 7 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc_Cop
Kudos! Great grades for some great comics! Congrats. Assuming since Megacon Orlando was in August of this year you paid to expedite this order?
2-day modern on these.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector Doc_Cop private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks @Zombie_Head. So let's say the book take a week to arrive at the grading company. And lets add a week to grade. And one week to ship back. You see where I'm going with this. They should call it expedite order and not 2-day!
Post 9 IP   flag post
Quote:
Thanks @Zombie_Head. So let's say the book take a week to arrive at the grading company. And lets add a week to grade. And one week to ship back. You see where I'm going with this. They should call it expedite order and not 2-day!

Yea I see what ur saying. I had pressing and autograph verification on this also. So that adds time. Still not bad. What do you think?
Post 10 IP   flag post
Collector Dalkiel private msg quote post Address this user
How much was Shatner charging?
Post 11 IP   flag post
would be nice to have a snugger fit. Sigur_Ros private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

But the tier originated as a 2-day. Which meant once received, 2-days to get it out the door. Shipping time not included. Surely, the goal is probably to get it back to 2-day, at some point. The term "Expedited" may apply to fast pass. Would be silly to have along with "Rapid" and "Quickstream" another tier called "Expedited". I don't even know what the other two mean.

Anyway, my last submission was 2-day and took 8 days from drop off to post office 'til I received them. So basically 2 days in grading. A lot has changed in a month.
Post 12 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalkiel
How much was Shatner charging?

$100
Post 13 IP   flag post
I'm good with splotches. Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
Takei was $80 at NYCC
Post 14 IP   flag post
Collector Dalkiel private msg quote post Address this user
@Zombie_Head
Thanks for the info. 👍
Post 15 IP   flag post
601213 15 15
This topic is archived. Start new topic?