Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Certified Comics For SaleComics Silver AgeFor SaleQuestions

Trade or Hold?16001

I award you no points… stanley_1883 private msg quote post Address this user

I’ve been throwing around the idea of trading this. Am I crazy?
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Rafel private msg quote post Address this user
I'm not a DC fan so I would "trade-up".
Post 2 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
What book or books would you like to trade it for?
Post 3 IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
Nice book!
Post 4 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo

I’m open to see what someone may offer,
Post 5 IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
I'd potentially be interested. Like @esaravo, I'd be interested in seeing a list of what you might be looking for.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Maybe they just like me better. Nah, that's not it. BPaxson002 private msg quote post Address this user
The question is whether to diversify your investment in that book. There are going to be very few single books someone is going to trade you that will have the overall return of yours. More than likely, you are going to trade for a group of books of lessor value. It would seem unlikely those books, in toto, are going to apricate faster than your Batman.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Ok a list of sorts, that’s fair.
Spider-Man, Daredevil, Avengers, Justice league, Ms Marvel, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Deadpool, Harley Quinn, Hulk, Fantastic Four, Inhumans, iron man,Batman. Oh and Sternako covers, notably the Nick Fury agents of shield run but others also welcome.

I’m not particularly fond of Green Lantern, Capt America,

Hope this helps in a small modicum. Show me something cool,
Post 8 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BPaxson002
The question is whether to diversify your investment in that book. There are going to be very few single books someone is going to trade you that will have the overall return of yours. More than likely, you are going to trade for a group of books of lessor value. It would seem unlikely those books, in toto, are going to apricate faster than your Batman.

That makes sense and the more I think about it I agree. That being said, i may just want to shake things up regarding my collection. Im aware of the values and market but that’s not my sole concern.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
@stanley_1883 I'd keep that book myself.

7.0 is a sweet grade for that book.

And unlike the other bats at the time that were reintroducing golden age villains to the silver age like scarecrow and riddler.

bat 181 is first appearance of poison ivy period.
And is why that book has broken out in price compared to Batman 189 for example.

If you were to tade it I'd personally would look for a single book I want of equal value.
That way you're getting a good single key 👍
Post 10 IP   flag post
Collector Rafel private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:

I'd trade it for some key AMAZING SPIDER-MAN that I need.
Post 11 IP   flag post
600888 11 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?