Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Movies Television

DC Fandome Trailers15959

COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
DC had their Fandome and Kids Fandome livestreams todays and released tons of new teasers and trailers!

The Batman - Releasing 3/4/22

Shazam: Fury of the Gods - 2023

The Flash - 2022

Peacemaker - 01/13/2023

Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom - 12/16/2022

Black Adam

Batman: Caped Crusader Animated Series

Aquaman: King of Atlantis

League of SuperPets

Teen Titans Go! and DC Super Hero Girls
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector no1lufcfan private msg quote post Address this user
@dielinfinite looking forward to the live action films especially new characters Dr Fate, Hawkman etc. Let's hope DC don't mess it up
Post 2 IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by no1lufcfan
@dielinfinite looking forward to the live action films especially new characters Dr Fate, Hawkman etc. Let's hope DC don't mess it up

Agreed! I think DC and Warner have done better lately so I'm hopeful. If Warner management will just keep their noses out of things and allow their creators to create they should be OK.

Shazam concerns me, though. I don't want them to fall prey to what so many movies do and, with their larger budget, lose the fun of the first movie. We'll see.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
Very hopeful. Some of these look like they have real potential. DC seems to be putting some effort into washing away the bad taste left behind by some earlier projects.
Post 4 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Agreed! Hopeful as well....I'm really rooting for DC/WB..I hope they find their formula.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
Yes! The DC/WB stuff does look good. If it lives up to the potential we're seeing here, then that will be fantastic.
Post 6 IP   flag post
I AM... THE Bat-Manuel MurrayC private msg quote post Address this user
Movie Flash: "We have Ezra Miller playing to versions of himself, we have Supergirl, we have Michael Keaton reprising his role as Batman, and we have Ben Affleck returning as his version of Batman"

TV Flash: "We have gold boots"
Post 7 IP   flag post
598060 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?