Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedCertified Comics For SaleComics Bronze AgeFor SaleMovies Television

Auction win super bargain?15956

Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
Did @flanders strike the super bargain of the MCS Prime auction by winning the 9.0 Alpha Flight #1 at $36?

Not only is about a 1/3 of what the recent high price in grade, but, the is this new article that hit this morning: clickable text
Post 1 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
@Scifinator that's not really an article, it's got no basis in actual events. Just some nerds wishful thinking. More nonsense from the creative minds of GoCollect.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Alpha Flight would be great...

One issue though ...most Americans can't find little Canada hidden away on a map 😂
Post 3 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics

One issue though ...most Americans can't find little Canada hidden away on a map 😂
@KatKomics - it so easy to find…just to the left of Mexico, correct?
Post 4 IP   flag post
@KatKomics - update!

I was a little off in my first response
I did some checking and it turns out that Canada it slightly north and to the left of Mexico. See below:

Apparently, it is also actually directly west of Neverneverland and northwest of Azgard

Edit - and south of Orions belt!
Post 5 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
I was going to add to the conversation, but I’ll have Nunavut.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

Any Minnesotan can tell you it's a suburb of St. Paul!!! LOL

Post 7 IP   flag post
So cool when I hijack my own thread, ay.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector dfoster43 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

What, are you kidding me? All the US knows where to find Canada - America's largest theme park.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
I know America likes our wood....we have issues though...we mainly give you soft wood!!
Post 10 IP   flag post
It is always a tragedy when one doesn’t get good wood on the puck.

And, @KatKomics - congrats on the new moniker. 🤠
Post 11 IP   flag post
600794 11 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?