Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector Sebastsk8 private msg quote post Address this user

Looking at potentially getting this signed and graded at baltimore cc, any estimate on grade? Obviously the bottom left front cover has a ding and the bottom left back cover has what looks like something was nibbling on the page(was like that when i bought it, took a chance on a very cheap ebay listing that didnt have back cover pics...although considering what i paid, think i still made out pretty well).

Any help is appreciated!
Post 1 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
I'd say 5.0-6.0. I personally wouldn't have that copy slabbed.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector andy49 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Skcatch private msg quote post Address this user
6.0 a press would definitely help the appearance of the book but not sure if it would help the grade with that tear etc. on back cover. If you're getting signed and stabbed for your PC, I say go for it, but if your motivation is only selling it I wouldn't bother.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector Sebastsk8 private msg quote post Address this user
It would be for PC. Gonna see if I can find a better copy at the con before deciding probably.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector Skcatch private msg quote post Address this user
Cool, I'm kinda in the same boat. I have a copy of NYX#3 that's not in the best shape(maybe a 7.0/7.5). I'll post it later and see what everyone thinks(getting it slabbed regardless). Good luck finding a better copy, if not, as look as you're happy with the copy you have that's all that matters.
Post 6 IP   flag post
600869 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?