Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Signature ASP

Tynion Signature event15948

Collector Chewy private msg quote post Address this user
Hey just had a question about the James Tynion and Werther Dell'Edra signatures advertised back in July. Any one know when these are/were supposed to take place? got a couple book in for it and just very anxious.

Thanks in advance!
Post 1 IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
You and me both. I sent a couple books to the signing, too. Mine are currently in "billing" and have been there for months now. At least I know they got signed and are at CBCS, because I did get charged. Mine are there for pressing as well as grading, so I'm not expecting much for another couple months, if I'm being honest. Anymore than that I really can't say.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user
They said it was going to take a while since they were mailing the books to each signer.

I'd assume we will hear something maybe end of this month or next.
Post 3 IP   flag post
@the420bandito I figured as much. Fortunately, I'm not in a huge rush. This is mostly books for the PC, so while I'm anxious to see them, it can wait.
Post 4 IP   flag post
@the420bandito @Byrdibyrd Thanks, haven't seen much myself either since the announcement for it. its for my PC too. not in a huge rush either just anxious to see
Post 5 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
He was signing at NYCC.

I am sure there were facilitators at the show.
Post 6 IP   flag post
@Chewy Same here. With one exception, these are for the PC. I'm eager to see them, but seriously, given the traffic jam at CBCS, I can wait.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector waynemel private msg quote post Address this user
Hi guys, go to this facebook site for updates which Matt runs for Signature Program,

https://www.facebook.com/groups/315360812169321/

Lsst update was 10/12 -

Tynion and co - DellEdera and simmonds are done. Jimenez has started signing. Tynion is scheduled for November.
Post 8 IP   flag post
@waynemel Hey thanks for sharing! good to see some news on it
Post 9 IP   flag post
@waynemel Thank you for the update! I'll be waiting on Tynion, then, and that's fine.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Collector Kinsella5 private msg quote post Address this user
Matt who runs the signature program is good people, I met him for the first time at Summer Con back in June, very friendly and professional. If you email him directly he will get back to you, just be patient and give him time as he deals with a lot of emails daily he said. I submitted around 50 books for the Tynion signing, glad to hear some of the other artist are finished with them, my guess is the Tynion signing in November will be at Thought Bubble in the UK, unless they wait and get him when he gets back to New York which would make more sense, the less the books have to travel, the better off. Mine go from there once completed to pressing and then grading so I know its going to probably be another six months or so before I see them back. I am just hoping for all high grades, as we all are. ;-)
Post 11 IP   flag post
600694 11 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?