Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Questions

Who were the creators?15942

Collector Sebastsk8 private msg quote post Address this user

Picked this up for cheap and plan on getting shooters sig, but the list of creators I see for it tend to vary - found one today listing bob mcleod as an artist on it as well. Any good sites to use to look up creators? Marvel fandom has done me pretty well so far since i collect only marvel, but doesn't list this one I'm assuming because it's a crossover.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Maybe they just like me better. Nah, that's not it. BPaxson002 private msg quote post Address this user
https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Marvel_Treasury_Edition_Vol_1_28
Post 2 IP   flag post
I tried searching a bunch of different ways and couldn't find it on there lmao. Thank you! I guess this will end up with shooter, mcleod and breeding sigs next weekend! A shame janson and Simonson canceled.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
I'm kind of confused. If you open the book up you'll find this

Post 4 IP   flag post
I completely didn't see that. Was looking for a typical intro page with title and creators etc 😂
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector Puckster private msg quote post Address this user
I had almost forgot about this. I may still have it in storage. It's way beat up if it is. This was one of the books that I "always" had. Meaning, I had this book before my earliest memories.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Maybe they just like me better. Nah, that's not it. BPaxson002 private msg quote post Address this user
Big John hated doing superheroes. However, he liked making money. Thus what he would do is do the breakdowns on a page and then pass it off to and inker or group of inkers to do the detail work. With this being a intercompany thing, and they wanted to avoid the problems with the first spiderman/superman team up, they passed the inking duties to just about everyone around.
Post 7 IP   flag post
598060 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?