Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Signatures

Stan Lee signed toilet paper15929

" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
Some other discussions on the value (or not) of Stan Lee sigs on certain items caused me to do a very quick check on current listings.

I recall estimating total comics with Stan Lee sigs likely run in the tens or hundreds of thousands.

What about other items?

On ebay there are maybe 20 Stan Lee signed baseballs for sale. My guess the total number is in the hundreds.

This one got my attention, however…

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hulk-Spider-Man-toilet-paper-signed-Stan-Lee-Autograph-Incredible-Amazing-RARE-/174967551990?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l6249&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0

Only 10 hrs left. I offered $10 for the honor (but was auto-declined).

Figure someone here might be interested. I didn’t check the listing in enough detail to see if the toilet paper comes with it or if it is a used item, etc.

Good luck!
Post 1 IP   flag post
I'm good with splotches. Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
Now that's cool!
I'll refrain from any #2 quips.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Whenever you have a monkey riding a horse, I'm in. Tom74152 private msg quote post Address this user
If we continue to have supply chain problems it may be a bargain,.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector rgreenson private msg quote post Address this user
I like how it says condition "Good"...I don't know why I find that funny.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
That’s actually kinda cool. If that story was only ever printed on TP I’d definitely consider rolling out sheets and framing it.
Post 5 IP   flag post
You can't get good wood on the ball every time. HotKeyComics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HulkSmash
That’s actually kinda cool. If that story was only ever printed on TP I’d definitely consider rolling out sheets and framing it.

Looks like that is the case.

Post 6 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
It looks like the story runs for about 12 sheets. Is this something CBCS would slab? It would take 3-4 slabs, but would they do it?
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
Looks like something that could clean up a brandy and cognac spill in the library next to a high back leather chair.
Post 8 IP   flag post
I'm good with splotches. Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
I wonder if the original story changes after usage?
Post 9 IP   flag post
600736 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?