Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Agatha Harkness’ Spinoff15915

I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

clickable text
Post 1 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
That's not Agatha Harkness. That's some floozie dressed as a witch for Halloween.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Studley_Dudley

"I won't be objectified even if my tits are hanging out."
Post 4 IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user
The REAL Agatha Harkness...

Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector ERB_in_CLT private msg quote post Address this user
I won't pretend to be an aficionado of the character's comics history, but Kathryn Hahn is awesome, that version of the character was awesome, and I thoroughly enjoyed WandaVision, so I say bring it on.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector moodswing private msg quote post Address this user
Pass
Post 7 IP   flag post
Ima gonna steal this and look for some occasion to use it! IronMan private msg quote post Address this user
I'm in....

Agatha (Agnes - Kathryn Hahn) stole virtually every scene she was in. Fans loved her, Disney/Marvel know they have a break out character.

Was her character particularly true to the comics? Who cares? She was a minor character. The changes were for the better. A character few knew and fewer cared about became a big thing. I love it.

If Disney/Marvel wants to, they can in time bring her closer to the comic book version. She could still become something of a mentor to Wanda for instance.

WandaVision would have been much poorer story without Kathryn's version of Agatha in it.
Post 8 IP   flag post
PLOD theCapraAegagrus private msg quote post Address this user
Sick of spinoffs.
Post 9 IP   flag post
SpongeBob Comics #1 sells for $991! Joosh private msg quote post Address this user
She was fun to watch, I’d give it a chance.
MCU characters are not going to match comics. Even the comics change characters and retcon stories to fit a current storyline. Its all fiction.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Collector xvipah private msg quote post Address this user
Looking forward to it.
Post 11 IP   flag post
618097 11 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?