Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
NFL Football

NFL 2021 week 5 picks, predictions and discussions.15887

Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1 IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user
Sorry for being late with this, but I forgot about the game last night.

Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector calisto6 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user

Post 4 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Got a couple more for a total of 9.

Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

Post 6 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user

Post 7 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user

Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector ShallaBal private msg quote post Address this user

Post 9 IP   flag post

Post 10 IP   flag post
Miss Chanandler Bong jake private msg quote post Address this user

Post 11 IP   flag post
Collector Lonestar private msg quote post Address this user

Post 12 IP   flag post
If Detroit will win any game this year, it will be against the Vikes.

Post 13 IP   flag post
Collector cbpi private msg quote post Address this user

Post 14 IP   flag post
No rust here... Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 15 IP   flag post
No rust here... Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
@cbpi you didn't pick a winner in the Raiders/Bears game...
Post 16 IP   flag post
Collector cbpi private msg quote post Address this user
BEARS !!!!!!!!!!!
Post 17 IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 18 IP   flag post
Here is the correction to Week's 4.

@Studley_Dudley I am very sorry, do not know how I missed that.

Post 19 IP   flag post
Here is Week 5 Picks.

Please look over your picks and let me know if I made a mistake.

Post 20 IP   flag post
If you have the NFL Network, don't forget the early game from the UK tomorrow morning!!
Post 21 IP   flag post
GB vs CIN going to OT. Lots of missed kicks to get us to this point.
Post 22 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Even though I picked GB for the win, the outcome isn't what I was hoping. But still it was a fun game.

Was this a battle of who could miss the most field goals in a game?
Post 23 IP   flag post
It was pretty bad for kickers. I clearly wanted GB to lose but it was just one of those goofy games. Bengals have a lot of positives to build on this season. The team is still about a season away from competing but definitely hung in there with an NFC Championship Game favorite. I'd say Super Bowl favorite but the Packers have been more disappointing than Andy Dalton in the postseason since 2012.
Post 24 IP   flag post
If you see a mistake, please let me know.

Post 25 IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
Cowboys vs rivals the Giants ! Yay Cowboys!

Post 26 IP   flag post
😮 wow! Gruden is out as Raiders head coach! WTF!
Post 27 IP   flag post
Good riddance.

New York Times article.
Post 28 IP   flag post
Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
One has to wonder and then ask why Gruden's emails were leaked and who gains from it. They came out of an investigation into the environment under Synder at Washington. The NFL fined Washington $10 million but did not issue a report on what it found. Gruden pays a $60 million fine for emails that he wrote when he wasn't an employee of the NFL. He had 6 years left on his contract at $10 million a year. No, that doesn't excuse his words and he'll need to reflect on what type of person he was when he wrote them, if he's still "that guy", and what he can do to change his views if he is "that guy". That being said, you have a league that continues to have players on its rosters that have battered women (captured on video), a star player that has numerous civil lawsuits and criminal action for alleged sexual assault, and has a past record in so many different areas that one almost isn't shocked when anything new is revealed.

It isn't like the fans are holding anyone responsible. They keep watching games while screaming "Entertain me". For that matter, the sports press really isn't holding the NFL's feet to the fire either.

Personally, I'm glad when I go to my son's soccer fall and spring games and see as many families there as I did when I was a child playing football. It makes me realize that the NFL's days are numbered as the number 1 watched sport in the USA. Maybe when that happens some sort of reflection and action plan will be implemented to change the Shield. I doubt it though.
Post 29 IP   flag post
I am not a person who is generally in favor of saying mean things about anyone. I am also not a person who is in favor of destroying someone because I don’t agree with the mean things they said. Whatever Gruden said or didn’t say was in private conversation and probably should’ve been left there. The mentality that anyone who doesn’t agree with you should be utterly destroyed is what disturbs me the most. There are millions of Christians and Jews who are the nicest people you would ever meet and are net positive contributors on planet Earth. However, they have a deeply held belief that homosexuality is morally wrong. If they say that out loud should they then be utterly destroyed? Unfortunately, for many people the answer is “absolutely”. The problem is, trying to police peoples thoughts when they don’t conform to a politically correct point of view is an extremely slippery slope. Anyone who thinks this kind of thing is acceptable and desirable should keep in mind that eventually they will come for you. And if you don’t think that they are more than happy to eat their own, I suggest taking a closer look at the situation.
Post 30 IP   flag post
601333 46 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?