Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedCertified Comics For SaleComics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeFor Sale

$1 Starting bid MCS Prime Auction ending Friday Oct 1515886

Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
If you like key comics from the Bronze, Copper, and Modern Ages, or rare newsstands, or just esoteric independants, you may want to check out the near 3 dozen comics I have listed in this auction. Here is the link to review: Direct Link to Auction

I will also post pictures over the next several days
Post 1 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
First pic up.

A great big hug! Face hug that is:

Post 2 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@Scifinator - I threw out a few bids; high bidder on two right now.
Post 3 IP   flag post

Post 4 IP   flag post

Post 5 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
I'm gonna bid on a few tonight.
Post 6 IP   flag post
@EbayMafia - Do you have any comics in this auction?
Post 7 IP   flag post

Post 8 IP   flag post
@Scifinator nothing in this one for me. I'm thinking about putting some raw books into the next available auction. I just hate that I have to take them off the market for the next 3 weeks.
Post 9 IP   flag post
I put in a bid on this one cause it's pretty. Kind of reminds me of one of my favorite Golden Age covers.

Post 10 IP   flag post

I suspect Darkhold becomes much more important in the MCU.
Post 11 IP   flag post

Post 12 IP   flag post

Post 13 IP   flag post
For the Halloween month, we have:

Post 14 IP   flag post
Some more Halloween hijinks.

Post 15 IP   flag post

Post 16 IP   flag post
For Wolverine, Ghost Rider & Cable fans, here is the 1st of my 8 Sam Keith era MCP flip books in this auction:

Post 17 IP   flag post

And the character Wolverine was based on:

Post 18 IP   flag post

Post 19 IP   flag post

Post 20 IP   flag post
And here we have the Un-Flipped MCP 100

Post 21 IP   flag post

Post 22 IP   flag post
Celestials Appearance!

Post 23 IP   flag post

Post 24 IP   flag post
a more rare Newsstand Edition

Post 25 IP   flag post

Just in time for Halloween:

Post 26 IP   flag post
@Scifinator if you care to list links, what are the 5 or so books at the highest price currently?
Post 27 IP   flag post

Post 28 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbayMafia
@Scifinator if you care to list links, what are the 5 or so books at the highest price currently?

By popular demand of @EbayMafia, the top five list:

#5 at $34

#4 at $36

Now the Anniversary pack leaders,
#3 at $38

#2 at $61

And in the no surprise here category:

#1 at $123

The direct link to view/bid on the above 5 and 29 other comics in Scifinator's MCS/SlabSmart auction is: SlabSmart Direct Auction Link
Post 29 IP   flag post
One of two potential dark horse candidates that could end up being a surprise highest bid to surpass the ASM 365 at auction end.

Post 30 IP   flag post
601201 37 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?