Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Another reason to love Mycomicshop.com15867

Collector Murmonster private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murmonster
I bought a 7.0 GSX #1 for 670!!

I need to see a copy of the receipt and a picture of you with the book to believe it .

@flanders i was kidding of course even if I saw the listing I would have thought it was phony and moved past it.
Post 26 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
@Murmonster I had a feeling but was hoping you actually got it.
Post 27 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caffeine_Kid
Quote:
Originally Posted by MurrayC
So, how has using MCS been for Canadian sellers here?

(Looking at YOU, Kat )

I was wondering the same thing 🤔

I can't imagine there is any real difference other than some additional cost in shipping the books to them?
Post 28 IP   flag post
Collector moodswing private msg quote post Address this user
I spend a lot of $$$ there every month. Their VF grades are basically NM in my experience. I really liked them when they didn't charge state tax I bought my Xmen 14 and GSX from them.

There shipping is going up soon. My last order of 2 large boxes of comics, was only $5. They are going to change to actual weight soon. I am curious what the damage will be now.
Post 29 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by moodswing
I really liked them when they didn't charge state tax

@moodswing they won't charge you state sales tax if you move to a state that doesn't require it.
Post 30 IP   flag post

I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
I'm trying to pay for an item I won from the @scifinator unremarkable pedigree at auction two weeks ago, but I no longer see the option to pay through Zelle to avoid paying the buyer's premium. Is this still available?
Post 31 IP   flag post
Anyone looking for a Flash 105, this CGC 3.5 at $1350 seems like as good a price as I've seen in a while:

https://www.mycomicshop.com/search?ivitems=5276181#54305822
Post 32 IP   flag post
425086 32 7