Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedCertified Comics For SaleComics Modern AgeFor Sale

Flanders Dreck For Sale Before Mailing to MCS15860

I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
I've got several books for sale that are taking up far too much room that I'm going to be mailing to MCS sometime next week. If anyone is interested in any of these please let me know. Prices include shipping w/insurance within the U.S. only. Payment via paypal goods and services.

Immortal Hulk (2018) 1UNKNOWN CBCS 9.8 - $125

Spawn (1992) 300E CBCS 9.8 - $55

Spawn (1992) 300F CBCS 9.8 - $55

Star Wars #4 CBCS 9.4 - $200

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2011 IDW) 100MANIA.A CBCS 9.8 - $65

X-Men Red (2018) 1UNKNOWN CGC 9.8 - $160

I have multiple copies of the Spawn #300s and TMNT #100. Thanks for looking.

Post 1 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
@Flanders - Nice stuff! But, "These are not the 'comics I am' looking for. 'I' can go about 'my' business."

Post 2 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
@Scifinator I doubt these are the comics anyone is looking for
Post 3 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
@flanders - idk, that Virgin Hulk is very eye-catching, and the SW 4, well I am sure there are takers out there. If it were #5, I would be hard pressed not to consider.

Why #5 you wonder? Well, it is the 1st appearance of Wedge Antilles and I am a huge fan of and have almost a full run of Star Wars X-Wing Rogue Squadron. And then, there is the whole actor who portrayed Wedge actually being Ewan MacGregor's uncle.

Oops, sorry, I just nerded out.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
looking.

I’d be all over the spawns, but I have them.
Post 5 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@flanders - Good luck with the sales, James! Let me know if you are thinking about getting rid of any ASMs, please.
Post 6 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
I'll claim the Spawn 300 in color @flanders. Maybe I could trade you something but if not I'd still like it.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
#4 is among the best of the Star Wars covers, in my opinion. Good luck with the sale.
Post 8 IP   flag post
@HeinzDad a trade will work, I'll send you a dm.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Collector crystalphoto private msg quote post Address this user
Interested in TMNT, please. PM sent.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Immortal Hulk (2018) 1UNKNOWN CBCS 9.8 - $125 SOLD to @reelgee thanks!

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2011 IDW) 100MANIA.A CBCS 9.8 - $65 SOLD to @crystalphoto, thank you!
Post 11 IP   flag post
Star Wars #4 CBCS 9.4 - $125 SOLD to @ralph_malph thanks!
Spawn #300 CBCS 9.8 B&W sold to @cesidio thanks for the purchase.
Spawn #300 CBCS 9.8 color claimed by @Heinzdad, thanks for the purchase playa.
Post 12 IP   flag post
Collector crystalphoto private msg quote post Address this user
Received book with a BONUS!! Thank you James!
Great seller, as described, well packaged, buy with confidence!
Post 13 IP   flag post
My drek arrived today amigo, thanks! Hopefully you like your blind box trade.
Post 14 IP   flag post
@HeinzDad glad it arrived safe. I remember the first time I sent you something a couple years ago, it was in a used box shipped via media mail and you said it looked like it was delivered by Ace Ventura.

Post 15 IP   flag post
HDS comin thru!!!!! My brotha.

Yours coming that dreaded media mail but in a slab mailer from mcs. I’m certainly more excited than you about what’s in it.
Post 16 IP   flag post
I have one slab available at the MCS auction ending on Monday 11-8:

Spawn (1992) 301G CBCS 9.8 Mattina Virgin Variant - Current Bid - $13

clickable text

Thanks for looking!
Post 17 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
I have one slab available at the MCS auction ending on Monday 11-8:

Spawn (1992) 301G CBCS 9.8 Mattina Virgin Variant - Current Bid - $13

clickable text

Thanks for looking!

Ending tonight with a current bid of $31.
Post 18 IP   flag post
600846 18 18
This topic is archived. Start new topic?