CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Game: Slab Uno - The Sixth!15795

I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by southerncross
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
Quote:
Originally Posted by southerncross
@DrWatson correct. Big Apples range from cream to light tan, not a big fan of the pedigree books from the 60s from this collection. I wonder why I have 7

But I did upgrade a 83 Big Apple for a 83 Twin cities.
I still have the Big Apple 83

If I remember correctly, I think the Big Apples also have a kerosene smell to them.


I didn't notice them having a smell.
I bought them raw and had them graded after reading them.

Maybe only certain books. I could be wrong, but I know there is one pedigree that has a kerosene smell to some of the books.
Post 201 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 202 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 203 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 204 • IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user

Post 205 • IP   flag post


Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 206 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 207 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user

Post 208 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 209 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 210 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user

Post 211 • IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 212 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 213 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 214 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 215 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user

Post 216 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 217 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 218 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 219 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 220 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 221 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 222 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 223 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 224 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 225 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 226 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 227 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 228 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 229 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 230 • IP   flag post
657131 386 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?