CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Game: Slab Uno - The Sixth!15795

I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 176 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 177 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 178 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 179 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 180 • IP   flag post


I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 181 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 182 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 183 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 184 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user

Post 185 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 186 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
@esaravo nice Adventure 319
Just picked up a raw copy last week.



Post 187 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 188 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user

Post 189 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 190 • IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 191 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by southerncross


I couldn't read the pedigree designation. I saw the page quality and deduced it was a Big Apple copy.
Post 192 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
@DrWatson correct. Big Apples range from cream to light tan, not a big fan of the pedigree books from the 60s from this collection. I wonder why I have 7

But I did upgrade a 83 Big Apple for a 83 Twin cities.
I still have the Big Apple 83
Post 193 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by southerncross
@DrWatson correct. Big Apples range from cream to light tan, not a big fan of the pedigree books from the 60s from this collection. I wonder why I have 7

But I did upgrade a 83 Big Apple for a 83 Twin cities.
I still have the Big Apple 83

If I remember correctly, I think the Big Apples also have a kerosene smell to them.
Post 194 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
Quote:
Originally Posted by southerncross
@DrWatson correct. Big Apples range from cream to light tan, not a big fan of the pedigree books from the 60s from this collection. I wonder why I have 7

But I did upgrade a 83 Big Apple for a 83 Twin cities.
I still have the Big Apple 83

If I remember correctly, I think the Big Apples also have a kerosene smell to them.


I didn't notice them having a smell.
I bought them raw and had them graded after reading them.
Post 195 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 196 • IP   flag post
Collector xvipah private msg quote post Address this user

Post 197 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 198 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 199 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 200 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by southerncross
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
Quote:
Originally Posted by southerncross
@DrWatson correct. Big Apples range from cream to light tan, not a big fan of the pedigree books from the 60s from this collection. I wonder why I have 7

But I did upgrade a 83 Big Apple for a 83 Twin cities.
I still have the Big Apple 83

If I remember correctly, I think the Big Apples also have a kerosene smell to them.


I didn't notice them having a smell.
I bought them raw and had them graded after reading them.

Maybe only certain books. I could be wrong, but I know there is one pedigree that has a kerosene smell to some of the books.
Post 201 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 202 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 203 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 204 • IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user

Post 205 • IP   flag post
657131 386 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?