CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Game: Slab Uno - The Sixth!15795

You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 151 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 152 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 153 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user

Post 154 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 155 • IP   flag post


I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user

Post 156 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 157 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
Old school 9.4 labels


Post 158 • IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 159 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user



Too slow with my old school red label 9.6
Post 160 • IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 161 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 162 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo


I have never owned a raw, graded, or otherwise engaged issue number 66.
Post 163 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@DrWatson - I have had 2 raw and 1 graded of #66. I still have one raw if you need one.


Post 164 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 165 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 166 • IP   flag post
Collector xvipah private msg quote post Address this user

Post 167 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 168 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 169 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 170 • IP   flag post
Collector xvipah private msg quote post Address this user

Post 171 • IP   flag post
How do I know this? Because I've done it myself. lawguy1977 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 172 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 173 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 174 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 175 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 176 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 177 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 178 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 179 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 180 • IP   flag post
657131 386 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?